Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is there a mechanism that reduces trenbolone's positive effects over time??

D

dalas

it doesn't get affected from aromatese, 5-alpha reductase, SHBG nor liver passing.

so without counting the negative health effects, is it possible to see the same effect every week even in long uses ( 3 months+ ) ??

because i couldnt find any mechanism to block its action so far.

thanks

the body builds a tolerance to every drug / compound that you introduce to the body. Nothing works the same over and over again or every bro would be 300 at 4% BF. Only my olympia Ronnie Coleman can achieve that.

it lowers thyroid function and eventually other body functions are affected (this is also the mechnaism by which prolactin is elevated).

its not advisable to run LONG tren cycles because of the immune-depresing effects if nothing else, but if you did,

-n-acteylcystiene for kidneys/liver

-rALA for liver

-acetyl-l-carnitine for both

- an occasional week of ephedrine/caffiene or ECA to kickstart your thyroid's t4->t3 conversion (might be a short term fix making the long term problem worse)

-dostinex for the prolactin excess

Last edited:
thanks

as i have written, i am interested in answers that don't have health issues in it.
because i am very well aware of its health effects.

as the elite addict said, i also know that there must be a mechanism to stop it working. but my sicentific knowledge can't explain it. because it doesnt work like other AAS.

Mavafanculo, as long as we do what you wrote, the only problem might be thyroid issues right??? since i can't use winstrol (MPB), and ephedrine might make it worse in the long run, is taking enough time off the only answer???

thanks

dalas said:
thanks

as i have written, i am interested in answers that don't have health issues in it.
because i am very well aware of its health effects.

as the elite addict said, i also know that there must be a mechanism to stop it working. but my sicentific knowledge can't explain it. because it doesnt work like other AAS.

Mavafanculo, as long as we do what you wrote, the only problem might be thyroid issues right??? since i can't use winstrol (MPB), and ephedrine might make it worse in the long run, is taking enough time off the only answer???

thanks

dont put words in mavafanculo's keyboard lol

mitigation is one thing, problem free is quite another.

next to anadrol, tren is the most powerful/dangerous steroid there is. BP (for some anyway even tho there isnt any estrogen component), immune depression, thyroid depression, kidney stress, aguably liver stress (divided schools of thought on that), hpta suppression, etc

p.s. with hair issues, tren seems surprisingly low on the risk scale, but there are those who do react poorly to it and suffer telogen effluvium type loss

needtogetaas said:
That being said mava. Would you think adding a eca or something like that to pct after tren would be a good idea?

a week or two run would probably be a good thing to kickstart your thyroid function and boost your postcycle energy -- probably better to just use the E without the CA (less cortisol), and taper down

Mavafanculo said:
a week or two run would probably be a good thing to kickstart your thyroid function and boost your postcycle energy -- probably better to just use the E without the CA (less cortisol), and taper down
I wonder if I can time you out? is it ok if I try? I just want to see if I can. :) For research only of course. I will turn you right back on.

Top Bottom