Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testex deca dosage for 6 week cycle

CalvinID5218

I will be stacking deca and testex for 6 weeks and I need to know if 250 mg of testex a week and 250 mg of de a week can give me any results in only 6 weeks or should I stretch my cycle for a few more weeks?

I have a couple tips.

1. Both testex and deca have very long half lives. They won't even reach peak blood hormone levels until you are 5-6 weeks into your cycle. It doesnt make much sense to do a 5-6 week cycle of testex and deca. I would do a 16 week cycle.

2. Both deca and test are known to cause a lot of water retention. Especially if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I would do everything muskate recommended except for running Deca that long. He is correct both take weeks to fully kick in but wouldn't run Deca over 10 weeks. I don't care what anti you run, Deca will shut your dick down really hard if run too long. I have friends who compete and won't do it longer than 8 weeks, due to that reason. You should be cool on 10 weeks. Good luck[emoji1320]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Yock. The body is too unique between person to person to say this will 100% happen. Your friend is shut down over 8 weeks. I have a good friend that can run 1g for 20 weeks and be totally fine. Myself, I'm on a 16-20 week run and currently starting week 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom