Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tested positive for testosterone need some info plz

jiggagold

Hello I've recently been drug tested by my Unviersity (on D1 Baseball team) and i tested positive for testosterone some how. I've been taking NO Explode and Muscle Milk along with GNC vitamin pills and fish oil. I have no clue how i tested positive for test because i dont take any steroids or have ever in my life. I work out constantly 6 days a week and very intensely. Does anyone know what could raise testosterone levels to an abnormal level but with no steroid use? I was shocked when i got the news. Because i couldnt see how unless the NO explode has something to do with it. Any information to assist me would be excellent. Thanks

I hope you tested positive-you're a dude!!!
I think???

Anyway, something doesn't sound right. Maybe you have elevated testosterone levels? It's possible your natural test levels are high, so they're trying to get you to "fess up" to doing something that you didn't do.

Did they test you previously? If not, sdomething stinks. Usually they have to establish a significant rise in test levels over certain a period of time before they'll actually search for the compound you were supposedly using-but this is very expensive to do. So it probably won't ever happen. Have you pissed anyone off lately? Often random roid testing is not so random. They test people that are troublemakers are players that are being blackballed for whatever reason and hit them with a bullshit positive test to cause them grief. Did ya bang the coaches 16 yr old daughter? That could do it.

Yes, these tests are supposedly random but out of the 37 players on the team I was selected twice in a row with me being the only one selected and this is the first year of testing! I've had issues in the past not with drugs but with the law that probably influence my chances of being picked. My first test was higher than than normal levels but they let it pass. My coach was cool about it and dislikes the training staff and thinks they are full of bs and knows for a fact I've not been taking steroids.

what test was this exactly... because high test levels are not a "positive".

if your test/epitest ratios are off then that can be a positive. You need to find out.

it is possible that you have contaminated supplements, some manufacturers package and process prohormones and prosteroids and "designer steroids" (designer progestins mainly) in the same facilities.

jiggagold said:
Yes, these tests are supposedly random but out of the 37 players on the team I was selected twice in a row with me being the only one selected and this is the first year of testing! I've had issues in the past not with drugs but with the law that probably influence my chances of being picked. My first test was higher than than normal levels but they let it pass. My coach was cool about it and dislikes the training staff and thinks they are full of bs and knows for a fact I've not been taking steroids.

You're getting dicked from behind the scenes. Too late now. You're pretty much fucked unless you can prove they're fucking with you. I'd hide a microcassette in my pocket and have a sit down with your coach and/or the athletic dept head and hear what they have to say. If they even hint that your test may have been bullshit, you might be able to use that recorded conversation to save your ass.

Keep in mind that in some states recording a person without them knowing it can be illegal. Other states require that one party knows they're being recorded-in this case you're safe. Check your local laws-or call the local spy shop to find out how they work. Make it seem like you're going to buy a stealth recorder of some kind from them so the salesman on the phone gives you decent 411.

macrophage69alpha said:
what test was this exactly... because high test levels are not a "positive".

if your test/epitest ratios are off then that can be a positive. You need to find out.

it is possible that you have contaminated supplements, some manufacturers package and process prohormones and prosteroids and "designer steroids" (designer progestins mainly) in the same facilities.

I really don't know much about the actual tests but it's probably just based off the standard NCAA test so they run all of their levels of testing right on point with the NCAA's regulations.

I've been taking the same stuff all summer and fall and passed my first test i just dont see how the second test could be such a high difference.

BigCracker said:
You're getting dicked from behind the scenes. Too late now. You're pretty much fucked unless you can prove they're fucking with you. I'd hide a microcassette in my pocket and have a sit down with your coach and/or the athletic dept head and hear what they have to say. If they even hint that your test may have been bullshit, you might be able to use that recorded conversation to save your ass.

I actually think that is some really good advice.

On the flip side, didnt a NFL player just get suspended for like 4 games for almost the same circumstances... he took a banned substance without knowing it... the NFL didnt really care and banned him anyway.

As for your test and being positive for high test levels... sounds very fishy... high test levels dont magically happen, and what do they call "elevated" anyway?

unless you find out exactly what the results were, no one here can really advise you. Because advice on how to proceed will vary greatly depending on what the actual results were (what they found EXACTLY).

Top Bottom