Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop/Winstrol cycle

The pro hormones I ran I used the pct supplements that they recommended to me to me after my cycle. I also took a liver support while on the pro hormones as well.. the reason i asked about the nolvadex because I've read that nolvadex is a brand name for Tamoxifen Citrate which apparently is used for same purposes as clomid? That you could run nolvadex with an ai. I understand that i do not know a lot and i apologize for that. I just want to clear things up and get the right information because every site i go to says something different and usually conflicts with what the other information said.
I was asking the difference between the crypionate and the enanthate because those are both longer laster esters but the prop is a short acting ester. So I was asking if there was a strong difference between the c and e tests..
But clearly this is not my place. Thank you for those who gave me more information to work from.

I am definitely not trying to be mean to you man but you are just so far from ready to be running any sort of cycle and I just don't want to see you do any harm to yourself man...

Top Bottom