Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test only cycle

RippedCity

Stats: 22yrs 6-1 200 lb 12% bf roughly. Trying to lean bulk for the winter. Gonna do either a Test C or E cycle probably 12-15 weeks. If I don't add a kicker such as winny or Tbol and run test only is it still possible to put on a good 15-20 lean lbs??? I've ran 3 previous oral cycles before and some prohormones. This will be inject, time to get serious

that type of weight is definitely achievable on a test only cycle but that is also going to be up to you on how you eat and train... it is definitely possible though...

aromasin is the strongest ai besides letro... it will definitely help with water retention and estrogen... it is a suicide inhibitor which kills estrogen... arimidex only suppresses it... aromasin dose is 12.5 mg eod

It's possible to put on 15lbs if you have everything in good order, I wouldn't expect to keep 15 though... I agree with the other guys on Aromasin being the better choice of AI...

As others have said test e or c 500mg week ,aromasin 12.5mg eod and you are good to go. Keep you calories up and clean and 15-20lbs is easily doable.

Top Bottom