Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test enanthate cycle help!

DYNO

what up fellas

Ive got a question about test enanthate.....i've never done a cycle of just enanthate. I've done sust before with good results.

I was wondering if you all had any good expieriences with enanthate over sust.....and have any of you taken just test without stacking.....

I'll be doing 10 weeks of enanthate followed by clomid..Im 5'8 185lbs.
thanks for your responses.

You should see good results from an enanthate only cycle, but why not throw in an oral? Test/D-bol or Test/winny or test/anavar would make it a thousand times better, IMO.

I have to disagree. Test by itself is awesome!! Sure stacking is a good idea, but it is definitely not necassary. Personally I've gotten the best results off of Prop, but second would be Sust/Omna. However, Test is Test, so you'll do well on whatever you choose.

100% agree w/ Man Child
im on my 5th week of test enanthate only and my gain is awesome. i front loaded though.

i have dine test only cycles with great results.. i dont feel that i have to stack it (even though im stacking it right now with fina and loving it)...

I'm not saying that you HAVE to stack with it...but why not? If you're going to be on AS anyways, why not throw in a fast acting oral, at least at the beginning to "kick start" the cycle (d-bol) or at the end to harden you up a little(winny)? Unless you have a pre-existing condition (liver/kidney problems etc...), I see no reason not to throw in an oral.

thanks bulldog Ill probably take winny towards the end of my cycle ....What week is good to start the winny.

I would start the winny in week 5 and run it until week 12 and start clomid therapy in week 13. I would go with 50mg/ED.

im on my 5th week of test enanthate only and my gain is awesome. i front loaded though.
Limpy, im curious, what did your front load look like and when did you start to notice it kicking in? Just looking for additional proof in the hopes all my typing in a few threads wasnt in vein. :)

Top Bottom