Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test Cycle, then HGH, then test Cycle, then HGH....

CO B-man

I know that there will be people that say this should be done concurrently with a cycle due to the synelgesic (Sp) affect. My question is this

Could you affectively use HGH when coming off a cycle of testosterone as a way to continue with gains and lose fat and at the same time run your PCT at the end of each test cycle?

Or, how about running HGH non-stop for a year and still cycling 3 mos on 3 mos off for the test cycles?

Will this or the first question totally destroy your liver? Will either of these two or any other combination be an affective way of always aiding in attaining your gain of lean muscle mass and losing fat loss? Besides bieng rather costly will this or some combo work? or Can it even work?

Just a thought that has been in my mind for the past week or two. What do you all think???

CO B-man said:
I know that there will be people that say this should be done concurrently with a cycle due to the synelgesic (Sp) affect. My question is this

Could you affectively use HGH when coming off a cycle of testosterone as a way to continue with gains and lose fat and at the same time run your PCT at the end of each test cycle?

Or, how about running HGH non-stop for a year and still cycling 3 mos on 3 mos off for the test cycles?

Will this or the first question totally destroy your liver? Will either of these two or any other combination be an affective way of always aiding in attaining your gain of lean muscle mass and losing fat loss? Besides bieng rather costly will this or some combo work? or Can it even work?

Just a thought that has been in my mind for the past week or two. What do you all think???

Test and HGH are not liver toxic. I think you're better off running HGH for a year and alternating cycles then using HGH it as a bridge. It takes a real long time for HGH to kick in.

dosteov said:
Test and HGH are not liver toxic. I think you're better off running HGH for a year and alternating cycles then using HGH it as a bridge. It takes a real long time for HGH to kick in.

Run HGH for as long as you can. It's not going to be a great bridge but it will help. Throw in some IGF if you want a better bridge.

Your liver will be fine. However, I would highly recomend that you check your colon every week using the finger technique.

Hope this helps,

V

dosteov said:

What makes you think test is not liver toxic? why would you give your liver a break if it werent?

CO B-man said:
What makes you think test is not liver toxic? why would you give your liver a break if it werent?

You are giving your nuts a break not your liver. Doing test for a year will shut you down when you come off. Liver is over-rated. Nuts? Never!

vitamix said:
You are giving your nuts a break not your liver. Doing test for a year will shut you down when you come off. Liver is over-rated. Nuts? Never!

Then theoretically why ever go completely off? Just throw in some HCG from time to time and be cool with it? There has got to be something wrong with this theory.

Then why are people so concerned about drinking while on the juice does it have problems other than just taxing the liver?

Top Bottom