Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

take advantage when you can.

needtogetaas

A company I know of who is good shit is dropping a product because they can not afford to keep it. This in no way means its not a good product. It can mean many of things but what it means to me is cha ching!!!!

I back nothing unless its worthy. I have used the product and it taste good and its got a good brake down.

ONSLAUGHT - $26.99 : Orbit Nutrition

Bam product is selling cheap as shit right now so pick some up guys its worth it.

Normally 46.99 packed with nutrients

9zwnev.jpg

ONSLAUGHT is in my opinion the best and most complete post-workout product out there.
We didn't make a "Hey let's just put everything we can think of and the kitchen sink in there" formula. It's not just a bunch of garbage we threw together. But it does contain just about everything you need for post-workout recovery, from BCAA's to joint support, Protein to Creatine; and everything between.

On a base of 23 grams of whey protein per serving, we added 25 grams of Maltodextrin carbohydrates. While Maltodextrin is not as high a molecular weight as Waxy Maize, it is exponentially heavier than dextrose, and therefore can aid a great deal in the rest of the formula being optimally absorbed.

It has a full 5g serving of creatine monohydrate, so if you're stacking onslaught with ancient strength, it stretches your Ancient Strength dollars that much further.

It contains a joint support complex comprised of Glucosamine and MSM
along with HMB for added response to training.

To top it off, it has all three BCAA's, an Essential Amino Acid complex, as well as Omega 3, Omega 6, AND Omega 9 Essential fats!

And we managed all this with one of the BEST TASTING products ever. We have had an unprecedented 100% positive customer feedback on the flavor of the product. It is a cinnamon vanilla flavor that (in my opinion) tastes exactly like a cinnabon.

Onslaught brings forth a complete assault on all fronts to ensure that your muscles, joints, and body heal and grow stronger for the next wave of battle!

We're discontinuing the product because to have all those ingredients at high quality has been a very costly venture. We simply will NOT sacrifice the quality of our products, so we've decided to remove it from our line. The inventory we have on hand we are letting go basically at cost, and the customers who take advantage of it will reap the benefits! :)

Looks like a solid mix to me. As a consumer I would just be concerned with the taste. If it tastes good it would be worth buying to me.

Top Bottom