Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 how much should i do

whats up guys
im 5'6 150 lbs age 21
ive done andropen275 b4 about 800 mg a week no problem 2 cycles b4
neways got this stuff 2day and ran 1cc so far in the ass
next im going 4 the chest "half C" in each pec thrusday ill be doing that then sat.i want to do the same but in the bicep
but whats the most i can do cuz body builders do 500-1000 mgs ive done the andropen 275 running like 800-1000 mg
but let me no thanks
also plain to mix andropen275 with this as well so give me advice on running both or ????????

If you have done a cycle of test at 800mg a week and you are only 150lbs something is wrong. Either you were to small to begin with and did not have a solid base, your gear was fake or your diet is not check.Either way you should leave AAS alone until you find out what the problem is. Post up yor diet so some of the more experienced guys on here can try and help you figure out what is wrong.

CHICAGOSTACKS said:
whats up guys
im 5'6 150 lbs age 21
ive done andropen275 b4 about 800 mg a week no problem 2 cycles b4
neways got this stuff 2day and ran 1cc so far in the ass
next im going 4 the chest "half C" in each pec thrusday ill be doing that then sat.i want to do the same but in the bicep
but whats the most i can do cuz body builders do 500-1000 mgs ive done the andropen 275 running like 800-1000 mg
but let me no thanks
also plain to mix andropen275 with this as well so give me advice on running both or ????????

Where do I begin?

You are 5'6 150lbs and 21. Ok, so you have cycle twice previously. There is something very wrong here. Why do you want to spot inject so much? It will do nothing for you, besides create extra pain. How is your eating habbits? Do you eat? Sorry I mean 150lbs! I think more research on your part is needed. Cycle sus at 500mgs/EW split up into 2 injections (M,Tr) run it for 10-12 weeks, get off, and do PCT. If I were you I would get off immediately and start researching, but that won't happen.

UFC22 said:
Where do I begin?

You are 5'6 150lbs and 21. Ok, so you have cycle twice previously. There is something very wrong here. Why do you want to spot inject so much? It will do nothing for you, besides create extra pain. How is your eating habbits? Do you eat? Sorry I mean 150lbs! I think more research on your part is needed. Cycle sus at 500mgs/EW split up into 2 injections (M,Tr) run it for 10-12 weeks, get off, and do PCT. If I were you I would get off immediately and start researching, but that won't happen.

Thats what I was saying UFC22....Hopefully with more than one person saying it he will listen and do more reasearch.

Top Bottom