Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

that supplement pink magic, I got a question about it

PennTrain

I used to take this supplements years ago for test and energy boost, it was good, so I got married and stopped working out, I'm back in the gym and I was looking on the net to get it but that one I found contain a complete different ingredient list than the original pink magic, but anyway that ingredient list looks fine, but I would like to get original, this might be a stupid question
but do you know where to get the real one, the original formula?

Any other products like it that you can suggest guys?

Pink magic is a natural testosterone booster that used to be produced by USP labs. The product has been discontinued so you are going to be out of luck. You can no longer purchase it.

Check out the product HCGenerate from n2bm.com. It's another really good natural testosterone booster. I actually would argue that the formula is even better then pink magic.

Fortunately for you there are 2 great natural test boosters available from N2BM. You can go with HCGenerate or HCGenerate ES if you need something really strong. Great products.

Fortunately for you there are 2 great natural test boosters available from N2BM. You can go with HCGenerate or HCGenerate ES if you need something really strong. Great products.

There is no other supplement as strong as HCGenerate ES.

So you will not make a mistake getting your hands on this one.

If the money is tight, go for the regular version. But Id say its worth every cent.

Top Bottom