Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superdrol injections question

Daniel Serich

as you all know oral superdrol is very toxic on the liver, I can put my hands on some injectable and I wonder if it is as toxic as the oral form. Besides liver support and N2guard what else should I have handy? thank you.

n2guard has you covered bro

the key with toxic things is you want to limit them and keep them short. it would be like drinking clorox.. if you have a drop nothing will happen. if you have a drop everyday for the next 2 months something will happen

Injectable is less harsh than oral but still has a high toxicity level. N2 guard will help alot in protecting your vital organs but also staying hydrated is super important to keep all functions working effectively.

It is still just as liver toxic. Not less. It is the exact same compound. Run your liver support as you would with the oral version......7 caps N2Guard per day.

Superdrol is superdrol, whether it is injectable or not the compound is the exact same, it's double methylated meaning it's going to survive 2 passes through your liver whether you ingest it orally or inject it.

Top Bottom