Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The suggested cjc ghrp dosage for me

Are you 100% confident of your peptide source? I only ask because the market is basically saturated with fakes.

I would recommend Nutrobal from sarms1.com as an alternative. It will save you from having to inject as well!

The problem with peptides is finding a legitimate source. The market is loaded with fakes. When peptides first came out, they were AWESOME. Now its a total crap shoot as to what you get.

The best way to dose GHRP peptides is to combine them with cjc-1295 w/o dac. The CJC blocks the negative feedback loop produced by the hypothalamus and extends the length of the GH pulse produced.

You need to inject peptides on an empty stomach and abstain from eating for 20-30 minutes after the injection. When I used peptides I would inject them before breakfast, post workout and before my last meal of the day. 100mcg GHRP + 100mcg cjc w/o dac each injection. It's normal to feel hypoglycaemic after your injection. It's a very uncomfortable feeling but its best to stick it out and wait 20-30 minutes after your injection to eat something to maximize the GH pulse from the peptides.

I no longer use or recommend peptides because of the lack of quality of peptides on the market. Until I find a source that I know I can trust 100%, I recommend the HGH analogue nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

As muskate said, its 100mcg x 3-4 times a day on an empty stomach.

However, talking from experience, I doubt you will notice anything from it.

Top Bottom