Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids and antidepressants

leafop

I used straight testosterone several years back for a month at at a time and would get off with no side effects,no pct and I recovered fine.Now I've been on an antidepressant for a couple of years and did a three month cycle of deca and primo,mostly primo.There was a major depression that followed while my testosterone was real low.Now I'm much better but my test. is still low,a little over half what it was prior to the cycle(1028/636).A friend of mine who was also taking an antidepressant and the same regimen as I was but mostly deca also experienced the same major depression.I'm now taking hcg and clomid three months post cycle.There must be something going on here or is it normal for any long cycle to get this depression.I know the test. affects serotonin levels and I can tell the difference coming on and off the clomid.Anyway if anyone has any info. on this it would sure resolve some issues with me.

Depression is not an uncommon side effect of AAS use. The jury's still out on the exact mechanism but it looks like there's probably more than one. One sure fire way to get depressed is to mess with your HPTA to the point that you have low serum testosterone levels. Low test levels equal depression. Get it treated. I'd see an endocrinologist who specializes in this sort of thing stat.

The pharmaceutical company is the one who thinks you need anti-depressants. Not your doctor. Why don't you do the research for yourself, instead of letting a cartel pump you full of medicine you don't need.

If you were really depressed, you wouldn't even get off the couch to go to the gym.

Chiro said:
The pharmaceutical company is the one who thinks you need anti-depressants. Not your doctor. Why don't you do the research for yourself, instead of letting a cartel pump you full of medicine you don't need.

If you were really depressed, you wouldn't even get off the couch to go to the gym.

WOW you are an idiot.. there are different levels are depression.. a depressed person will not just sit on their couch and stare at the ceiling 24/7 and eventually get better by themselves. Medication DOES help its not a government conspiracy, sorry to burst your bubble..

nutsnack said:
WOW you are an idiot.. there are different levels are depression.. a depressed person will not just sit on their couch and stare at the ceiling 24/7 and eventually get better by themselves. Medication DOES help its not a government conspiracy, sorry to burst your bubble..

I agree with you that medication help, but medications are not needed in every person that has depression. No one every takes the time to find out why the person is depressed they just see that they are depressed and give them a drug. They are different levels and the only ones that really need it is the ones with sever depression. Just my opinion though. You said you never did pct that may be your problem. You do pct for a number of reasons one being to get your normal hormone balance back and when you don't get the normal balance back you will get depressed. This is probably your problem.

shamrock11 said:
I agree with you that medication help, but medications are not needed in every person that has depression. No one every takes the time to find out why the person is depressed they just see that they are depressed and give them a drug. They are different levels and the only ones that really need it is the ones with sever depression. Just my opinion though. You said you never did pct that may be your problem. You do pct for a number of reasons one being to get your normal hormone balance back and when you don't get the normal balance back you will get depressed. This is probably your problem.

IF your depression is from the low test levels you should see a specialized doc asap.. depression isn't something you want lingering over your head.. I've seen shots of test do wonders on people's mental states due to the fact they had low test lvls to begin with but if thats not your problem then you need to go about it another way but for sure go see an endo doc and get tests done

nutsnack said:
IF your depression is from the low test levels you should see a specialized doc asap.. depression isn't something you want lingering over your head.. I've seen shots of test do wonders on people's mental states due to the fact they had low test lvls to begin with but if thats not your problem then you need to go about it another way but for sure go see an endo doc and get tests done

Well, with him not doing pct test is not the only problem. Elevated estrogen levels will also cause stress.

I'm worried about it also. I do not, nor have I ever been depressed. I just have anxiety with a move out of state coming and a new job, and a new relationship beginning. I was started on Effexor and Xanax and all I'm running now is Winny (2 and 1/2) weeks left and I'm done with any type of hormone enhancement drug for good.

Probably not a very popular view but due to the varying effects the widly ranging hormones can have on the mental state of people I feel that if you are being treated for depression you should avoid AAS.

Probably not a very popular view but due to the varying effects the widly ranging hormones can have on the mental state of people I feel that if you are being treated for depression you should avoid AAS.

I agree, if you allready have problems do not fuck with steriods, whenever i take a cycle im all over the place, fina makes me deppressed as shit somtimes, but straight test you feel great, now that ive been off for 8 months i feel fine, way more mentally stable, fucking with your hormones directly affects your mind function.
secrest out

Top Bottom