x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Step By Step Guide For Homebrewing

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Step By Step Guide For Homebrewing within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Alright guys I decided to make this guide so that people would literally have no questions on homebrewing. In this guide I will be brewing Testosterone Enanthate. I made 10 bottles each dosed at 250mg/ml. Alright lets get started the pictures will do alot of the talking. Supplies: Scale (Get one that is sensitive enough to the gram) Vaccum pump(Brake Bleeder) 250ml Nalgene/Millipore Filter(I like Millipore better but did use a Nalgene. You can use a whatman but that takes to long for

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

Re: Step By Step Guide For Homebrewing

you cant make primabolan enenthate at 200-250mg/ml.
    The highest you would be able to go in grape seed oil with 20%BB and 3%BA would be 100mg/ml.
    You might be able to go a bit higher if you use ethyl oleate.

The reason primabolan cant hold at high concentrations is because it has a very high molecular weight

Banned

Quote Quote posted by goal245 View Post
    The highest you would be able to go in grape seed oil with 20%BB and 3%BA would be 100mg/ml.

The reason primabolan cant hold at high concentrations is because it has a very high molecular weight
    He can go 200 if he use bb. eo isnt necessary but a good option.

I'm satisfied with 200mg/ml.
    Soon going to try, waiting for the powder to come in the mailbox.
    Then I will back with more info on the cake.
    Hope that everything will be fine, then I may of course thanks to pip88 for all the help.

Good Bro

hey guys i have a question. if I followed your instructions and made mine exactly the same but instead used a syringe filter, because thats all i had at the time and couldnt wait to get a bottle top, and tried the day after i made it and it was fine when i inj. but the next day i am left very sore. why would this be? its test E at 250mg/ml ba/bb ratio is 2/18.
    would it be because the powder is not clean or should I filter again thru a bottle top filter? or just throw it away? also if any one is willing to test the product pm me and i will send extra for your troubles.

Good Bro

bump

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by the562goodguy View Post
    hey guys i have a question. if I followed your instructions and made mine exactly the same but instead used a syringe filter, because thats all i had at the time and couldnt wait to get a bottle top, and tried the day after i made it and it was fine when i inj. but the next day i am left very sore. why would this be? its test E at 250mg/ml ba/bb ratio is 2/18.
    would it be because the powder is not clean or should I filter again thru a bottle top filter? or just throw it away? also if any one is willing to test the product pm me and i will send extra for your troubles.
    Syringe filters are just as good as bottle top filters if not better especially if you are filtering straight into a pre-sealed vial as the sterile oil never comes in contact with open air as it would with a bottle top filter. Syringe filters do suck if you have a large batch though.

The soreness is probably do to a a bad shot, just shoot another sites and see if its less painfull.

Its also not a very good idea telling people to PM you so that you can send them extra juice.

Good Bro

thanks for your help I tried again today in the glute so we'll see what happens. how do i delete my post? I had another question, can using BB cause inj soreness?

my test e powder was white and waxy when it came, but now its a hard yellow wax, is this normal?

Banned

Quote Quote posted by vizzorz View Post
    my test e powder was white and waxy when it came, but now its a hard yellow wax, is this normal?
    Its very sensitive to heat thats all.

Quote Quote posted by goal245 View Post

I made my Primo Enanthate at 250mg/ml and have been using it for quite some time now. I used EO though.