Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting a cycle before your fully recovered

JoNeS

How bad is it if I were to start a cycle before I've fully recovered from the last one?

What happens? Will I be ok health wise if I do this upcoming cycle and then wait a handful of months so I can truly fully recover?

Previous cycle was "1st cycle" sust/deca for 10 weeks which last shot was 1st week of march. I'm looking to run a cutter for 10 weeks. 400mg eq 1-10, 50mg winny eod 4-10.

HOw bad will it be to start this if I'm not fully recovered?

Last edited:
I would give it awhile longer IMHO. If your last shot of Sust/Deca was on the first of this month than your system still isn't even cleared of those two substances, so technically you havn't been on a post-cycle as of yet. I would declare your post-cycle to begin around Apr.22nd, give or take a few days, and then take off an additional 4-8 weeks after that to give your body a rest and time to get back to normal before hitting it again. Might sound like a long time, and definitely can suck, but you will be thanking yourself for doing so in the future. If you truly want to make continuing progress in this game than patience is the key!

Mr. Black said:
Why not get some blood tests done and see where your levels are at?

Precisely, stop trying to figure out if it's safe to go back in the water when there's a crystal clear way to find out. Odd that people will spend hundreds if not thousands on juice each year but $100-150 on a blood test is just out of the question.

if you go back on before you are recovered, you will not make the gains that you would if you had waited til you were fully recovered.

why f**k your self up just wait and then have some blood work done then decide.stay off at least the same amount of time you were on.

Top Bottom