Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spring Cycle!! Need some help!

bolognese

hey guys..
Im 22
Weigh 180 pounds
Height 5'9
BF 11%
Ive cycled twice before using Test Cyp and EQ both times.

right now im on Test Cyp 625mg a week and Deca 500mg a week. Im gainin weight nice and everything is goin great. Not really feeling or look bloated which i thought was odd with deca but hey im not complaining, i would rather quality weight that water. I have about 3 to 4 more weeks left and im thinkin about jumping right into my spring cycle which i plan on doing Test Prop and Primobolan Enth for 12 weeks. and running the test 2 weeks longer than the primo

Week 1-14 Test Prop 700mg
Week 1-12 Primo 600mg

My PCT that i have on hand is HCG and Clomid and i plan on starting 3 to 4 days after my last Test Prop shot for 3 to 4 weeks.

I kno this might sound fucked up but i do enjoy pinning...and taking a shot everyday or twice a day is really no big deal to me.

My goal is to be ripped out of my mind, and to have my abs look like i had matchbox cars surgically implanted in my stomach..lol (joke) but all seriousness mayb down to 7% or 6% BF and still gain a couple pounds of lean muscle.

This will be my first spring cycle where i try to loose BF, and add lean mass, and my questions are: am i crazy with the dose i want to use? I did some research on primo and heard alot of mixed stories about how its a waste at anyting less than 600mg week, is that true? and i also read that the test dose should always be higher so your dick still works, is that true? Do i need to run the primo for 12 weeks or can i get away with a shorter cycle? I chose 12 weeks because of the long ester, I wanted to give it enough time to kick in and start working before i had to end it. BTW on all of my cycles i have run test higher than the secondary compound.

Any comments or suggestions on this would be great thanks alot!!

you need time off from the previous cycle to restore ur natural test, in my opinion ur overdoing it... take some time off from juice

Unles you wan't to end up on selfimposed hrt like me you need some time off between. Bunching them up together would be way over 20 weeks of continuous use. And no questeion the deca has you shut down hard already so u'll just continue being shut down for the duration. That will truly be a bitch to recover from if you even can.

All that being said i think that 600 mg ew of primo with 400 mg ew of prop would be just about perfect AFTER you take a break. No need for more test than that if leaning out is the goal IMO.

hey guys..
Im 22
Weigh 180 pounds
Height 5'9
BF 11%
Ive cycled twice before using Test Cyp and EQ both times.

right now im on Test Cyp 625mg a week and Deca 500mg a week. Im gainin weight nice and everything is goin great. Not really feeling or look bloated which i thought was odd with deca but hey im not complaining, i would rather quality weight that water. I have about 3 to 4 more weeks left and im thinkin about jumping right into my spring cycle which i plan on doing Test Prop and Primobolan Enth for 12 weeks. and running the test 2 weeks longer than the primo

Week 1-14 Test Prop 700mg
Week 1-12 Primo 600mg

My PCT that i have on hand is HCG and Clomid and i plan on starting 3 to 4 days after my last Test Prop shot for 3 to 4 weeks.

I kno this might sound fucked up but i do enjoy pinning...and taking a shot everyday or twice a day is really no big deal to me.

My goal is to be ripped out of my mind, and to have my abs look like i had matchbox cars surgically implanted in my stomach..lol (joke) but all seriousness mayb down to 7% or 6% BF and still gain a couple pounds of lean muscle.

This will be my first spring cycle where i try to loose BF, and add lean mass, and my questions are: am i crazy with the dose i want to use? I did some research on primo and heard alot of mixed stories about how its a waste at anyting less than 600mg week, is that true? and i also read that the test dose should always be higher so your dick still works, is that true? Do i need to run the primo for 12 weeks or can i get away with a shorter cycle? I chose 12 weeks because of the long ester, I wanted to give it enough time to kick in and start working before i had to end it. BTW on all of my cycles i have run test higher than the secondary compound.

Any comments or suggestions on this would be great thanks alot!!

Over the top with the primo imo.

Also as stated above its too soon.

Your last ycle duriation x 1.5 = Time off cylce

^Easy way to keep safe.

you need time off from the previous cycle to restore ur natural test, in my opinion ur overdoing it... take some time off from juice

I have to agree. While its nice to be 'on' all the time, you need to take care of your body first. I have to question your diet also if this is your 3rd cycle and you're only 180lbs taking these doses.

The next cycle you want to do just sounds like you want to do more and more.. it's not about the juice, its about the training and diet. You can make great gains with less.

Take the required time off. Then try this.

1-8 Test Prop 400/wk
3-8 Anavar 60/day

This and a good clean diet and some cardio should shred you up. Primo is great, but expensive and on a restricted calorie diet Var is better imo.

Way to long to be on!!! You can end up doing some perment damage to your body seriousley. just take the time off as needed then cycle in summer so you will be all shredded up when its hot out and shirts are off. I'd rather be off in spring then on in the middle of the summer when it counts bro. If you do what your talking about you will be bummed your off when summer comes. TAKE THE TIME OFF!!!!! Fire back up in June

Slow down brotha, this is a marathon not a sprint. 22 and already this much cycling?

~EZ

Top Bottom