Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, will NPP shut you down as hard as DECA?

terrapin

Been reading up on NPP - seems a much better choice then deca. But I am not clear on wether it shuts you down as hard as deca. I know it dosen't stay in the system as long, so it is easier to recover, but since its basically the same active compound doesn't shut you down as hard? In other words, is it better than deca only because it doesn't stay active for as long? Thanks for the input. I was thinking of using it in Jan for a 8 week cycle with Turinabol. Peace

Well technically speaking it should be easier to recover from, but you won't know that till you try it. So everything that will be said on this thread will be specualtion and personal experiences. Deca is not bad for everyone, but for some it is and the only way they (including myself) found out is by trying.

BTW: I stay away from all nondrolone products. They reak havoc on my hpta. Deca took me almost 18 months to recover from. What a cluster fuck that was.

Npp is said to have a better recovery, Much sorter lasting ester, and the part that isn't speculation or personal experience is that the shorter the cycle the better recovery and you can in most cases obtain the same results in 6 weeks of NPP as 10-12 weeks of DECA, FASTER RECOVERY, Add some Cabaser and you are free and clear to a fast recovery.IMO I LOVE NPP I'm in week 3 of 6 weeks cycle and up almost 15pds with no water weight. Muscle are full though so would guess on about 8 pds lean muscle mass.

The recovery issue from deca does not only have to do with the Deconate ester, but the progesterone based nondrolone substance itself. Test with a deconate ester is not hard to recover from and does not give the nastry sides during and after use that some nondrolone users experience.

You will not recover as fast as you would from test but yes you will recover faster than from deca. About 2 weeks faster.

Oh well 2 weeks faster, cool. So instead of suffering for 18 months i would have only suffered for 17.5, cool.

Sorry for the sarcastic tone, as no sarcasm is intended i'm just making fun of my situation.

Top Bottom