Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I extend my Cypionate cycle?

karlosrockerok

Hello, Im 25yrs old
I've been running Cypionate for about 8 weeks. I tappered up then down, went up to 500/week for three weeks. I have my last shot at 1/2cc or 100mgs on Saturday.
I lost the rest of my bottle with about three weeks worth so I feel like i could gain more.
It's been hard getting a hold of another bottle or two but i might get one in a couple weeks.

I have HCG for pct and started taking Arimidex a couple weeks ago, but my friend suggested i stop taking it if i plan to get back on cyp.

My question is, even if I'm already tapering down, if i get a hold of more, can i jump back on it and extend it for another 5-12 weeks?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

Your kidding me right.. hcg should be used before pct.. and look up pct on here. There's no reason for all the tapering.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Well i thought you start Arimidex as u dose down to lower estrogen levels and HCG after last shot to get natural test levels back up. Either way I've had no sides or signs of anything and my sack is still working fine, unless u can give me some other advice.
What about continuing my Cyp?
And if i do, should i jump right on 400/week my first week?

-K-

okay first off with cyp its a longer ester test. unlike prop which is a short ester.. so 8 weeks is okay, but 10 or 12 weeks is better with it. if you want to go 8 weeks or less go with prop and you will be much happier. cyp reaches peak levels by week 4 or 5.. so only 8 weeks you are only enjoying the bread and butter of it for a few weeks only.

also tapering up and down is pointless. all AAS just like any drug will build up to peak levels on its own, then once you stop injecting will slowly taper down. you should NOT ever taper up or down since they do it on their own. thats a lack of understanding of half lives on your part. i have an excellent thread up about half lives, do a search and find it and read it about 5X until you understand it.. it will save you a ton of money and time in the future

Ok cool yeah i barely started noticing differences at week give and six. And yeah it makes sense about the tapering, i was only doing it because i thought it wouldn't shoot my estrogen levels up so fast.
So then back to my question, even if im off cyp for a couple weeks, i can jump back on it right away?

-K-

Top Bottom