Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

short sust cycle

My first cycle was 2ml of sust 250 a week 1 jab a week for 6 weeks
I was 19 but kept about 12 lbs felt great and used forma stanzol alone as a pct with no noticeable sides
Ive heard its not recommended to cycle sust under 8 weeks and might just be me because i seem to react well to roids but yeah was a great cycle kept most personal bests and never had physical problems afterward

Ur call tho the case may be different for you

The thing with Sust is that it needs to be run at higer than your standerd 'soft' and longerTest Ester dosages due to the blend of esters it contains. Also, for a 6 week cycle I would much rather opt for A) An oral cycle (first choice for such short cycles) or B) An all-out Test Suspension or Prop cycle (though it would be best run @ 8 weeks). You might have only pinned the sust back then for 6 weeks, but the longer acting esters started to accumalate in your system by then. So even though you stopped pinning the Sust and the short esters were worked out after the first week following you stopping the injections, the esters like your Cyp, Enant and Decanoate have only just started building up and then, instead of fully utilizing them by running another 6 weeks, you stop dead and for the following 2 weeks those test values gradually decrease.

Top Bottom