Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Week of Deca and..................

I love Deca as well. I usually feel its effects within the first week. Though, I am pinning 600-800mg of it, not 120mg.

It's ok. I'm well aware that Deca is a long ester. 10 carbons to be exact. I was just sharing my experience. It's not like I'm blowing up but I definitely can see the difference. Usually Deca results show at 5 weeks but the tape doesn't lie.

Seems that I can get away with low doses and get good results. I can maintain a test level of 900 with just 110mg a week of test-e. Sometimes less is more.

Seems that I can get away with low doses and get good results. I can maintain a test level of 900 with just 110mg a week of test-e. Sometimes less is more.

If you're on cycle, you want your Test Levels to be much higher than normal.

Nah....I wanna live to see tomorrow!!! But it would prolly be nice....

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Oh well...Guess I shouldn't have even posted my original post. I thought it would be ok in this section. But I still got flamed.....LOL

Oh well...Guess I shouldn't have even posted my original post. I thought it would be ok in this section. But I still got flamed.....LOL

You didn't get flamed we just question how you can feel such a low dose after 2 weeks. I am a firm believer in the placebo effect

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

You didn't get flamed we just question how you can feel such a low dose after 2 weeks. I am a firm believer in the placebo effect

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

this. Completely placebo. Placebo is known to cause my fake medicine given that doesn't do shit but the placebo fixes things

Top Bottom