Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms side effects

Momo1111

Hello,

So I’ve been running a cycle of Andarine, lgd and mk all at the minimum dose and I’m paranoid so when I hear things like people are selling prohomones instead of sarms it kinda makes me worried. The results have been great however, I just wanted to make sure the side effects I’m feeling are normal to the sarms I’m taking. The first being sensitivity to light. Like light doesn’t hurt but when I go from bright to dark or look at a light box at the lab it’s my eye don’t adjust properly. And the second side effect has been insomnia, I have an extremely hard time sleeping. I’ve seen these as possible side effects but I wanted to confirm with the experts.

Thanks Steve.

yes I did plenty of research like I said I knew these were possible side effects but the paranoia got the best of me and I was like wait what if this it’s how vision impairment manifest and I got the wrong kinda of vision impairment.

The vision has been discussed but insomnia no. You should not have this as a result from SARMs at all. They are not androgenic. I would look at other things like caffeine intake. Are you using a pre workout powder before training?

Top Bottom