Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM Soreness

livinlarge83

Anyone start feeling sore while using SARMS? I'm on osta, gw and epi by the way. Haven't felt sore since I Started on 12/5/13 and today woke up a little sore.

Just general soreness like if I had worked out hard. Just haven't felt that type soreness since I started.

You probably just had a great workout

Sarms generally keep my DOMS to a minimum but it doesn't eliminate it for me completely like an aas cycle

LGD on the other hand keeps my DOMS way down

you are experiencing strength gain from the osta and epi and the added endurance from the gw.You are sore from your workout.

epi is known to cause aches and pains from the dryness it creates... that's one of the major side effects that are possible with its use...

epi is known to cause aches and pains from the dryness it creates... that's one of the major side effects that are possible with its use...

True, I've been running Epi about four weeks, and noticed aches and definite dryness the whole time. Even stacking NPP isn't counteracting them completely, though it helps. Still really liking Epi, beside the aches sides are literally nonexistent, and results are great.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom