Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 sarms

BLiTzd

I just received my buy two get one deal from sarms1.com does anyone know about how long it takes to start feeling the difference? I have heard great reviews so I'm excited to see how it works for me. One thing I don't like is the taste. Any specific time of day to take it

I'm not sure if I should be taking it once or twice a day. Like I said I have 3 bottles so any advise would be appreciated.

S4 generally kicks in pretty fast. I start noticing effects within a few days, similar to when running any oral AAS. It has a short half life, so many will recommend a split dosing per day. I always dose just once per day in the morning. Technically once you reach peak levels of the compound, you don't need to dose as often since you will always have a continuous supply in your blood. It doesn't hurt to dose twice per day, but I don't think its absolutely necessary

Like Rick said, you feel it hit within a few days. You'll start noticing muscle hardness and some increased strength in no time. Dose it how it's convenient for you

I take mine twice a day. Results come fairly fast, becoming more pronounced the further you get into the cycle.

Holy shit, I got up to 50mg, and lights are like bright yellow at night. Like a crayon. If that's the worst if the sides it'll be fine. But I'm amazed at how much it varies from person to person

S4 generally kicks in pretty fast. I start noticing effects within a few days, similar to when running any oral AAS. It has a short half life, so many will recommend a split dosing per day. I always dose just once per day in the morning. Technically once you reach peak levels of the compound, you don't need to dose as often since you will always have a continuous supply in your blood. It doesn't hurt to dose twice per day, but I don't think its absolutely necessary

Yeah I got up to 80mg and the only real visual side I got was slow adjustment from light to dark

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm on my last 6 weeks of my cycle sust 270, 200 mast, every 4 days and starting sarms s4 so I'll run that at 75 mg ed. Should I continue the s4 until it runs out or should I ur. Two bottles and wait until my next cycle to run the 3rd

Top Bottom