Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running AAS with one testicle

Malibujean

I'm 29 years and 4 years ago I had a testicle removed ( left) that was completely damaged after a car accident and they couldn't save it, I want to gain some mass for the upcoming summer and I would like to know if it's dangerous running test and deca for about 10 weeks having only my right egg, thank you.

I doubt it makes a difference. Not a doctor so this is total broscience here and don't take my word for it but I think you need to adjust your dosages from a normal cycle and need a longer PCT. That's just my guess..

Wait for some of the more experienced members to give you a detailed answer. Again, I am just guesstimating here.

Interesting question I'm going to be very similar to the last response, I think it won't makes any difference in fact it could be The opposite you will only shut down one testicle so you only got to get one back in pct lol but I can't see how the risk is any different

if you have only 1 testicle that is actually an easy way to get on TRT for life

check your T levels, i bet they are low

i usually would never tell someone as young as you to get on TRT, but since 1. you had an accident that affected your nuts
2. you have actually 1 nut left

that makes you a prime candidate

Steroids will have the same effects whether you have two testicles, one testicle or zero testicles. You are injecting an artificial source of testosterone into your body so it doesn't matter how much testosterone your body is producing itself.

When you use steroids, your natural testosterone production is shut down so the number of testicles will have no effect.

What you WILL need to do is run a really good PCT after your cycle to ensure your natural testosterone production fully recovers. Especially since you only have one testicle, this will be absolutely crucial in your situation.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

I would highly recommend getting blood work done before starting a cycle. You want to know where your natural test levels are at. I am guessing they will be low or on the low end of normal. That way after your cycle you will know what you are trying to recover to or if you would be better suited for TRT.

Top Bottom