Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RP4U, worst UG I've experienced

As Steve said, the source reviews section on evolutionary.org is a great resource that a lot of people use when researching different UG labs. You would benefit a lot of people by registering for the board and posting up a review of that lab.

For the future, if you are considering using a new lab, check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org before doing so to see what comes up.

This is why it is so important to use well tried and reliable sources with good reviews. Next time visit the EVO source section - there they have a lot of useful information regarding sources, and feedback from their customers. After doing a little research there you will definitely be able to find a good and legit source with high quality gear.

Speaking from personal experience - I've used RP4U for maybe 2yrs & never had an issue (no pain, no swelling, no fever, no redness) I was introduced to them on another board thru a gym buddy & they've always came thru.

Speaking from personal experience - I've used RP4U for maybe 2yrs & never had an issue (no pain, no swelling, no fever, no redness) I was introduced to them on another board thru a gym buddy & they've always came thru.

I'm sure they've put out some stuff that was good or they wouldn't be in the game long. I'm just sharing what I experienced.

After 4 cycles of RP4U, I feel like it is fair to say I can give a unbiased review on their Test E.

When I first started anabolics I had a different source and my experience was exactly as my piers explain it would be. It was explained that I would experience a sense of euphoria, increased strength, muscle growth, weight gain, increased libido, some hair growth... some hair loss, some acne and my balls would shrink. I was also told that my heart rate and body temp will increase as well, some much that it might feel like its coming out of my chest. Like I said, it was exactly as stated. Mentally I felt incredable, sexually I was a monster, strength spiked to a place I've never been, a little acne and my balls were the size of raisins. At times my heart was beating so hard it would wake me up in the middle of the night and my body temp would be higher than normal. As for pinning, I pinned my quads and had no pip or any side effects. This was a cycle of 1ml for 10 weeks. I used the same source twice before having to find a new source.

That's when I was referred to RP4U. They were spoken highly of by a the same guy who supplied me before, so I chose to give a shot. Ordering was easy, I ordered 6 Test E 250s. 4 were for me and 2 for my homie. When the order landed it was double wrapped and boxed. It looked very safe to say the least. The vials were sealed and the "Test E" was a golden color. The test e was clear (not cloudy) of debris to the naked eye. My first and second cycle of RP4U I pinned my quads with 1ml for 10 weeks. I alternated each quad. I experienced really bad pip the entire cycles. No swelling redness or bruising, but really bad pains. Sometime it hurt to walk. I also experienced what was explained to me a test flu. I had no sense of euphoria, no ball shrinkage, no change in labido, a little acne, a little strength increase and a little weight increase. Also no increase of heart rate or body temp.

I reorder for my next cycles, 8 test e 250s. Cycle 3 of RP4U it was the same as before but I had a lot less pip. Some buddies of mine and I were talking and they suggested I increase to 2ml = 500cc. I'm currently in week five of cycle 4, 10 weeks of 2ml. Which the results is pretty much the same as before.

Doubling the dose, I should have experienced more... at least the euphoria, ball shrinkage or acne. Unfortunately that isn't the case. Understand that my diet is on point, I get plenty of sleep and I hit the gym hard 6 days a week.

I'm not saying that RP4U is fake, bunk, garbage or what ever. But it might be under dosed. This many cycles in, I should have seen a lot more results... if it was quality test e. I plan on finishing the cycle because I don't like to quit shit and plus it's two late in the cycle. As for my homie who bought some with me the first time. He never tried it.

Before any body calls bullshit and starts hitting me with negative feedback... let's be clear this is my experience with RP4U's test e 250 after 4 cycles. I have no reason to lie. I'm not promoting other suppliers and you won't catch me playing kiss ass to any supplier in attempts to get in good with them. This is my second supplier and I gave them 4 cycles. My goals are simple, get bigger and stronger. I'm looking for quality gear to help me get there and my experience with RP4U isn't getting me there. If RP4U was quality test e, I wouldn't have spent 30 mins writing this review.

After 4 cycles of RP4U, I feel like it is fair to say I can give a unbiased review on their Test E.

When I first started anabolics I had a different source and my experience was exactly as my piers explain it would be. It was explained that I would experience a sense of euphoria, increased strength, muscle growth, weight gain, increased libido, some hair growth... some hair loss, some acne and my balls would shrink. I was also told that my heart rate and body temp will increase as well, some much that it might feel like its coming out of my chest. Like I said, it was exactly as stated. Mentally I felt incredable, sexually I was a monster, strength spiked to a place I've never been, a little acne and my balls were the size of raisins. At times my heart was beating so hard it would wake me up in the middle of the night and my body temp would be higher than normal. As for pinning, I pinned my quads and had no pip or any side effects. This was a cycle of 1ml for 10 weeks. I used the same source twice before having to find a new source.

That's when I was referred to RP4U. They were spoken highly of by a the same guy who supplied me before, so I chose to give a shot. Ordering was easy, I ordered 6 Test E 250s. 4 were for me and 2 for my homie. When the order landed it was double wrapped and boxed. It looked very safe to say the least. The vials were sealed and the "Test E" was a golden color. The test e was clear (not cloudy) of debris to the naked eye. My first and second cycle of RP4U I pinned my quads with 1ml for 10 weeks. I alternated each quad. I experienced really bad pip the entire cycles. No swelling redness or bruising, but really bad pains. Sometime it hurt to walk. I also experienced what was explained to me a test flu. I had no sense of euphoria, no ball shrinkage, no change in labido, a little acne, a little strength increase and a little weight increase. Also no increase of heart rate or body temp.

I reorder for my next cycles, 8 test e 250s. Cycle 3 of RP4U it was the same as before but I had a lot less pip. Some buddies of mine and I were talking and they suggested I increase to 2ml = 500cc. I'm currently in week five of cycle 4, 10 weeks of 2ml. Which the results is pretty much the same as before.

Doubling the dose, I should have experienced more... at least the euphoria, ball shrinkage or acne. Unfortunately that isn't the case. Understand that my diet is on point, I get plenty of sleep and I hit the gym hard 6 days a week.

I'm not saying that RP4U is fake, bunk, garbage or what ever. But it might be under dosed. This many cycles in, I should have seen a lot more results... if it was quality test e. I plan on finishing the cycle because I don't like to quit shit and plus it's two late in the cycle. As for my homie who bought some with me the first time. He never tried it.

Before any body calls bullshit and starts hitting me with negative feedback... let's be clear this is my experience with RP4U's test e 250 after 4 cycles. I have no reason to lie. I'm not promoting other suppliers and you won't catch me playing kiss ass to any supplier in attempts to get in good with them. This is my second supplier and I gave them 4 cycles. My goals are simple, get bigger and stronger. I'm looking for quality gear to help me get there and my experience with RP4U isn't getting me there. If RP4U was quality test e, I wouldn't have spent 30 mins writing this review.

Why not? Do you only do bad reviews??

Top Bottom