Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ripped

Unlv12

I am 215 and work out 4-5 times a week with cardio 2 days I eat well but have a hard time getting ripped what would be a good stack combined with my current cardio and workout

Getting ripped is all about diet. Drugs can help but if your diet is shit the drugs won't do anything.. what is your diet like.. also what is your Bf %

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Be as clear as possible about what and when you eat. My approach to any type of supps is, bring them in when you are already getting results, just to take it to the next level.

I pretty much eat low carb meals meats I stay away from fast food BF% is 9 want to get to 4-5

You weigh 215lbs @9% body fat and you aren't on gear? Holy shit. Lol how tall are you?

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

I know guys who don't weigh as much with a higher bf% and I consider them ripped. Sounds like you want to be completely shredded lol

Yea, you're doing well with 215 @ sub 10%. At this point you're going to really need to dial in diet and cardio. I hover around 9-11% and have struggled for a while to get below that because I can't run an adequate calorie deficient diet due to my job. Sub 10 is a different game bro, its a lot of work.

here you go bro... this will get your shredded as long as your diet and cardio is on point...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 D-Spark n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom