Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reducing high blood pressure

N2Guard is the most well rounded, side effect controlling supplement on the market. It help BP, Lipids, Liver, you name it.

Not running it on cycle is doing yourself a disservice.

krill oil is awesome. i would encourage guys to be consuming lots of omega's/good fats. cage free eggs, grassfed beef, REAL extra V olive oil, avocado, and oily fish.. if you fail to get in enough then you should be supplementing with krill oil for sure and i would have it handy at all times

My fish oils have krill oil as well. The combo pills are fairly cheap and the payoff is excellent

Honestly bro I don't even know how to do that. I'm. About to go get bloods done soon but I'm still on cycle. I just know that I'm having consistent head aches and my face is always read. I figured this was the cause

Still on cycle??? You dont expect it to be normal right?

Aas changes everything you can take stuff to aid it as mentioned. Some ppl will be higher than others everyone is different.

Yes, those are sides but doesnt mean thats what it is. More than likely it is tho due to the fact ur still on cyc but why dont you have a BP monitor? There foolish not to have! Do you care about your health and heart? 20$ at walgreens or wallymart ect..... No excuse to not have one. You can even check by hand. So your just going with an asumption that you have BP.

Still on cycle??? You dont expect it to be normal right?

Aas changes everything you can take stuff to aid it as mentioned. Some ppl will be higher than others everyone is different.

Yes, those are sides but doesnt mean thats what it is. More than likely it is tho due to the fact ur still on cyc but why dont you have a BP monitor? There foolish not to have! Do you care about your health and heart? 20$ at walgreens or wallymart ect..... No excuse to not have one. You can even check by hand. So your just going with an asumption that you have BP.

No I don't expect them to be normal, just want to know where I'm at. And I'll go grab a BP tonight

Top Bottom