Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is really short cycle of anavar worth it?

sconoscuito

Banned
20mg a day for

25 days

I guess I really wont know it unless I try it but thouhgt id ask..

I'm assuming there wouldnt be any big side effects from somethin like this

first of all...you won't even really see the effects of anavar till week two or three.

2nd of all, at that dose (unless it's BTG), you're wasting your money.

Unfortunatly I've never done var but if those are the dosages your looking at and are wanting to be side effect free, you'd be better going with 20mg d-bol for 3 weeks, or even 15mg if its your first cycle. You'll get more gains that way (as opposed to none), with propably no side effects, liver values prob wouldn't even be effected at that dose/duration. Hell of alot cheaper too.

NB don't expect big gains without taking a marginal risk with side effects

nope, try something else bro. to much money not enough results

sconoscuito said:
20mg a day for

25 days

I guess I really wont know it unless I try it but thouhgt id ask..

I'm assuming there wouldnt be any big side effects from somethin like this

If it is good var then maybe 20mg/day would help preserve muscle mass during dieting. But I don't think if you are trying to build muscle that 20mg/day for 5 weeks will not produce much.

As someone else mentioned, dbol , even in smaller amounts can produce results over a 5 week period.

yea I was just looking for strength increase...

im still 19 and play ball in college but for last couple of days I've been doing really good during practice and my endurance was way up there where it needs to be

so I'm just chekin if its worth it to risk it... I was gonna do 20mg for 50 days but I decided if Im doing good right now whats the point of starting a cycle this early for my age

anyways I'm still thinking about doing it maybe and lookin for all the options i got

how about 10mg a day for 50 days?
I'm talking papervar by the way

You might get a small strength increase at 20mg/day. So if that is all you after. May work. Most guys run 40-50mg/day. I think they give 20mg/day to AIDS patient to prevent wasting and to help put on weight.

I'd rather wait and either stack it with something else (test for example) or just get more and do a 30-40mg ED for 6-8 weeks. Anavar is a great product but most wont notice anything until week 3-4.

I did 25 or 30 days of 20mg, SPA. I had just gotten off of cell tech, and i did not loose any weight, i actually gained about 5 pounds. My strenght really improved, It gave me the same gains that i got off of 2 months of Cell Tech, that stuff really works for me.

I would say do it if you have the money, but it took about 10 days to see the results in strength gain. If you have money to blow, this is the way to go.

Top Bottom