Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raising test dose to raise strength

Cash_5

hey guys I have a question, I decided to start taking test to boost my strength , I'm on my 6th week and I did some progress on my bench in the first 4 weeks of using test I went from 250 to 270 on bench which is great but for some reason I kind of hit plateau right there, so at this point on week 6th I haven't been able to go heavier than 270, right now I'm running 400 mg per week and I was wondering if that upgrade that to 600 mg a week will help me to increase my bench, my goal is 300 , so far my diet is very high protein and I train 5 days a week, thank you for your help.

well the more androgens you put into your body, the more strength you can get

HOWEVER let me tell you something from experience. getting TOO strong, TOO fast is a recipe for disaster. it is a great way to get injured. been there and done that myself.

More steroids = more muscle size and strength but there is a point of diminishing returns.

Going from 400mg/week to 600mg/week will give you a decent boost. 600mg/week to 1000mg/week will give you a small boost. 1000mg/week to 2000mg/week will actually probably make your performance worse because the side effects would start to hit you hard.

I personally would stick with 400mg/week, finish your cycle, run a PCT, take some time off and then do 600mg/week for your next cycle.

Slow and steady wins the race.

I have no problem with a 600mg per week test cycle. This is not something you want to just keep increasing each time though. 600mg is a good dose and don't really see much benefit in going higher. You just have to make adjustments to diet and training to keep making progress. You can also try other compounds as you become more experienced.

I would jump to 600 mg, i don't see a problem with that, but just stick to test. If you want to use other compounds, wait until your next cycle !

Top Bottom