Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This "kick in" thing is a myth ?

Oxbow-

A friend told me "if you plan to start deca on a certain day, start 4 weeks earlier because on the forums everybody says it starts working, to kick in, after 4 weeks only.

what is this bullshit ?

Is this kick in thing real lr is it just the dumb people that call that "kick in" when they start to see results ?

Any steroid starts working the second after you inject it. Long estered steroids just take a little bit longer to reach full peak blood hormone levels. That's all. One second after your injection the steroid is already being released from the ester into your blood stream.

Likewise, long estered steroids will still be active weeks after your last injection. A 10 week cycle with a long ester is more like a 14 week cycle because the hormones will slowly clear out of your cycle after your last injection.

A good rule of thumb is the half life x 4 = how long the steroid will be in your system

when you use long estered steroids like deca, then typically guys will use an oral to kickstart the cycle

i've used deca and I do not think it took 4 weeks at all, i knew it was working within 2 weeks. does it reach peak levels in the body that fast? no. but it still was doing something good :)

remember as you continue to inject more and more that is more gear in your system, and you are injecting faster then it is rotating out of your system. so yes after several weeks more will be in your body then when you started, that is pure common sense.

Top Bottom