Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"On the fly cycle" adjustments

i think you will get more from 6 weeks of var at the back end...60mgs for the first week then bump it to 80.
no shit, you will get some sick pumps from mopping on this.

keep the mast for a solid cutter with prop and tren ace further down the road .

mop hard or go home.

var is too expensive rob

im thinking winstrol or Tbol

I like tbol a lot. It's my second favorite behind var in terms of lean gains.

You'll still get pumps on it so make sure you have your taurine on hand in case you mop a little more than usual.

I'm with pokey on dropping the EQ to 400 or so, or go donate blood somewhere. I'd almost bet money it's the increased RBC from EQ giving you those sides

I am the king of mid cycle adjustments lol. Your best bet for 6 weeks IMO is var for strength, cutting and cuts bloat. Just hardens you up and gives aome nice vascularity. If you cant get that and you have mast then run that and like the other guy above said, it will help with your anti e and harden you up as well. Cut the eq back 200mg and see if the sides don't go away. They should. Usually people who are getting sides while running eq is from the dose being a little too high.
There is always tbol too. Never did it before but have it for my next cycle. Can't wait. You could always plug that in

Top Bottom