Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"BRIDGING" -- Done Right

I think if your planning on cycling for 10 years or more going on theN off then on your gonna eventually need trt.. How many times can you shut down your hpta and bring it bak with no permanent effect?? So if your gonna probably need to be on trt years down the road why not just stay on for good and blast an cruise.. I dunno just my thoughts

I think if your planning on cycling for 10 years or more going on theN off then on your gonna eventually need trt.. How many times can you shut down your hpta and bring it bak with no permanent effect?? So if your gonna probably need to be on trt years down the road why not just stay on for good and blast an cruise.. I dunno just my thoughts

That's like saying you may eventually need thyroid medication so you might as well go on it at 25.

Remember, the body builds a tolerance to every medication and eventally you need more. If you go on HRT, who knows how much you'll need when you're 40, and what the long term effects might be.

If you need it, you need it. And it's better than not having it. But I strongly advise to NOT just casually go on lifelong therapy.

You are right about excessive cycling though. But again, a couple of cycles a year, done right, with proper PCT and maybe even better recovery, I think you can go for quite a while.

Say if I were to do 1 year of blasting an cruising would my ability to recover be slim to none?? Also assuming I would be using hcg

Say if I were to do 1 year of blasting an cruising would my ability to recover be slim to none?? Also assuming I would be using hcg

HCG does nothing in terms of maintaining an operative HPTA.

Not sure what you mean by blasting/and/or cruising but if you're on something for a year straight you probably will need HRT unless you want to try and stay off for a year or so with aggressive PCT and therapy thereafter.

Ya I'm gonna try coming off I think with trs and some unleashed.. Have some blood work done an see where I'm at. If I'm not normal I may decide to go on trt.. Worth giving it a shot, my main concern is sex drive as before this current cycle it wasn't very good at all.. We will see

I know this isn't totally the original point of this topic. But, I wanted to give a little feedback on SARMS. There have been studies done, clinical trials etc. Old folks, who didn't train were given 3 mg per day of s4 for 6 months (or was it 3?) and gained around 3-5 lbs of lean muscle mass. If it affects prostate, hairline, estrogen levels etc. it is a minute amount.

I am not an experienced or committed enough competitor to stay on all the time. But, I am about 40-50 lbs over my natural muscular weight. I have found out the hard way that I cannot continue to progress to any great degree past this size point without changing something in the way of drugs. I'm not giving up, I'm just acknowledging that I've been diligent and this is where I'm at.

To make regular size gains without getting fat I need some kind of solution such as Wulfgar outlined. My solution for us "intermediate" guys (those at the point of genetic limit but not big competitors yet) is to cycle for 8 weeks aas, pct including products such as Nelson's AND Sarm s4 extended past the regular pct period (several weeks past)to nearly the next cycle or straight into the next aas cycle if needed.

I'm on sarm s4 right now and I am getting some encouraging results. I did 5 weeks of a keto diet without it and am now on week 3 with it. Fat burning has increased- unlike normal at this point in my diet where it would be slowing down. In fact it had all but halted before I went on s4. I have gained and maintained more muscle fullness- which is hard to do when on very little carbs, working a job (or two) and training. No bloat, no testicle shrinkage (I wouldn't have any 3 weeks in anyhow), no noticeable sides (my dose is 75 mg daily, so the eyesight issues have not shown up). I'm up 2 lean lbs by my estimation, and down a half inch on my waist (aprox 2.5 lbs- a good fat loss for me!-even over 3 weeks). Some say s4 makes you crave protein, I'd agree as I am taking in plenty without even thinking about it, around 350-400g per day.

Obviously I can't speak for anyone else and I am not being rigorously scientific, nor can I know the full end results at this point. But, from the research, input from others and my small experience I think we may be looking for that elusive "bridge" drug. Or, at least a base from which to work off of.

Of course a product that allows you to keep your gains between cycles would be amazing. Does it sound like balogne? Yes...but Needto hasn't let me down yet...actually, he's been the F'in man and wouldn't release a BS product, so yeah, that would definitely be something I would like to try.

Of course a product that allows you to keep your gains between cycles would be amazing. Does it sound like balogne? Yes...but Needto hasn't let me down yet...actually, he's been the F'in man and wouldn't release a BS product, so yeah, that would definitely be something I would like to try.

One of the reasons people lose gains is they can't maintain the training intensity. And if they do, they quickly overtrain since the body cannot cope with the stress and recovery. That's part of what needs to be addressed.

PCT and products like UNLEASHED and Sustain help the HPTA to recover but while it's doing so, the muscular, circulatory and nervous system must be able to endure the same strain as it could when on gear. That's the tough part.

One of the reasons people lose gains is they can't maintain the training intensity. And if they do, they quickly overtrain since the body cannot cope with the stress and recovery. That's part of what needs to be addressed.

PCT and products like UNLEASHED and Sustain help the HPTA to recover but while it's doing so, the muscular, circulatory and nervous system must be able to endure the same strain as it could when on gear. That's the tough part.

I totally agree with that. I sometimes will use Ephedrine pre-workout while in PCT so that I can get some extra energy to blast through a workout. I try not to overdo it though as my CNS needs some recovery as well.

I totally agree with that. I sometimes will use Ephedrine pre-workout while in PCT so that I can get some extra energy to blast through a workout. I try not to overdo it though as my CNS needs some recovery as well.

Ephedrine will give an artificial boost for pre workout, but it's ultimately catabolic, so although you can train harder, you're eating muscle tissue and frying your CNS.

You'd be better off with some BIG BLAST, ZIP and AMP02 for a preworkout boost. BIG BLAST will help with recovery as well, though it can be taken it a step further.

Top Bottom