x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Questions about second cycle??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Questions about second cycle?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: i took ganobol and primo and broke the hell out all over ther place no clomid nothing and i got anxiety...i can get primo and dbol and ganobol if i used these three how would i take them and with clomid and all that other crap tahnx

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Questions about second cycle??

i took ganobol and primo and broke the hell out all over ther place no clomid nothing and i got anxiety...i can get primo and dbol and ganobol if i used these three how would i take them and with clomid and all that other crap tahnx

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Personally i would get some test instead of primo but hey its your choice! I would run test at 500-600mg/week for 10 weeks, EQ at 400-600mg/week for 10 weeks and run the d-bol at 25-30mg/day for your first 4 weeks!! Primos can get pretty costly even with a good hook up so i would try and get your hands on some test (enan, cyp, prop.....) and save some cash for your food and your protein powders!