Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puzzling shit....Macro,Anthony Roberts,Indy,Satch,Ulter,Radar

fit2beking

High End Bro
Platinum
Here it is guys and gals. I need your help. I am on GTP Test E 500mg wk, GTP EQ 500mg wk, 25mgdbol ed/4weeks. 1 week before my cycle I started using .25mg ldex ed. When I started my cycle I upped it to .5mg and i am still getting itchy nips ever so often. I have used this amount before with no problems. I am VERY prone to gyno. I really want the ldex to keep the bloat down, but this shit is for the birds!! Should I up the ldex to say .75mg or 1mg or should I drop the ldex and jump on my nolva? I have used ldex in the past with no problems but now for some reason my left tit is itchy like a MF. This shit is puzzling me! I know Macro mentioned in another post that Ldex with dbol may not be the Ideal AI to use with it. Should I try aromasin with nolva to combat it? If that is the case I need to make an order to AG-Guys. I got all the nolva and ldex but no aromasin. Or should I just drop the Ldex and just go with the Nolva? Fcuk!!!

I'm using Aromasin (10mg ED) and Nolva (10mg ED) and it's keep the gyno away so far. I was getting sore nips on A-Dex alone. I was using 1mg ED.

anal itch said:
I'm using Aromasin (10mg ED) and Nolva (10mg ED) and it's keep the gyno away so far. I was getting sore nips on A-Dex alone. I was using 1mg ED.

What were you using cycle wise? I am wondering if the dbol is somehow over powering my ldex. Kinda hard to think that when I am only using 25mg.

Dude:
A-dex is not a very potent A-I, especially compared to Femara (letrozole). You should definitely start taking the nolva which should target the breast tissue directly. Taking nolva alone will prevent gyno whereas taking a-dex (l-dex) alone will not. A-dex only prevents about 60% of test from aromatizing so the other 40% can aromatize to estrogen. Even if 100% was aromatizing, nolva would target breast tissue and prevent gyno. Either both or nolva only. If you're that prone, get letrozole (but keep in mind the letro will kill the increase in libido normally seen with test.) Letro is so potent at preventing estrogen and a little estrogen is needed for libido. If you don't want to lose libido, don't use letrozole, BUT START TAKING NOLVADEX NOW!

fit2beking said:
What were you using cycle wise? I am wondering if the dbol is somehow over powering my ldex. Kinda hard to think that when I am only using 25mg.

500mg test/400mg Deca. That's it! Start your nolva at low dosage and see how it goes.

BBkingpin said:
Dude:
A-dex is not a very potent A-I, especially compared to Femara (letrozole). You should definitely start taking the nolva which should target the breast tissue directly. Taking nolva alone will prevent gyno whereas taking a-dex (l-dex) alone will not. A-dex only prevents about 60% of test from aromatizing so the other 40% can aromatize to estrogen. Even if 100% was aromatizing, nolva would target breast tissue and prevent gyno. Either both or nolva only. If you're that prone, get letrozole (but keep in mind the letro will kill the increase in libido normally seen with test.) Letro is so potent at preventing estrogen and a little estrogen is needed for libido. If you don't want to lose libido, don't use letrozole, BUT START TAKING NOLVADEX NOW!

60% is not that good at all!!! I sure hope that number is wrong!!! I have used it in the past with no problems. Oh well I will jump on the nolva right now!!! Dont want to mess with my libido, so letro is out.

I wouldn't drop the arimidex for nolva, I would add the nolva. Aromasin would take care of it as well. But the fastest answer is adding nolva.

for a variety of reasons neither AI nor SERMS should be used alone.

IMHO aromasin/femara with low dose nolva or clomid should be the basis for oestrogen management during and AFTER cycle.

the issue with nandrolone is that its a progestin- so its hard to say if your "itchyness" is due to the failure of the dex with respect to conversion or whether its a progestenic/prolactogenic effect.

macrophage69alpha said:
for a variety of reasons neither AI nor SERMS should be used alone.

IMHO aromasin/femara with low dose nolva or clomid should be the basis for oestrogen management during and AFTER cycle.

the issue with nandrolone is that its a progestin- so its hard to say if your "itchyness" is due to the failure of the dex with respect to conversion or whether its a progestenic/prolactogenic effect.

I just took 40mgs of nolva. I am ordering aromasin as we speak. I will try this combo instead of the ldex. How much aromasin a day would you recommend? I have never used this compound before.

I've read 10mg ED up to 25mg ED. Because AG-Guys Aromasin is 10mg/ml I'm taking 1ml along with the 10mg of Nolva and it seems to be doing the trick for me.

Top Bottom