Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL is quick turnaround

gorwenf29

This is my first order I've ever did online. Communication was great and they were cool about everything. these guys are very professional. they picked up money fast. communication is good and it's easy to order right on their site. got my products delivered in 14 days. i have ordered tbol and test E. results are amazing got bloods and it is legit

This is my first order I've ever did online. Communication was great and they were cool about everything. these guys are very professional. they picked up money fast. communication is good and it's easy to order right on their site. got my products delivered in 14 days. i have ordered tbol and test E. results are amazing got bloods and it is legit

14 days for international is golden time
Puritysourcelabs always the best with good gear that has the best bloods Ive seen in a while
i'm a fan of the psl Euro pharma primo myself

PSL international 14-20 days, domestic 5-7 days, best shipping in the business

The euro pharma PSL carries is top pump, primobolan and anavar had me cutting hard

e2 for sure, I think Puritysourcelabs is not just G2G but GOAT level, like high GOAT

Top Bottom