Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron - Your thoughts?

TheRide

OK,

So, I have been reading up on Proviron for the past few days. I still don't get it? Outside of helping w/decreased libido while running nandrolone how can it help your cycle?

Specifically, how could it add to an EQ/Enanth cycle?

It will make test more effective, and help keep you hard and manage some of the bloat. It can also help with estrogen because it binds to aromatase. The reason it helps with libido is because it binds to SHBG and keeps free test levels higher. IMO, proviron is the best compound there is.

I know lot's like Proviron but I prefer masteron over it. They are similar compounds...also I would rather inject that take any more pills than I already do :p

Thanks guys K headed your way. In terms of doses I've need 25-100mg. What have you run in the past and would you recomend that dose?

The reason it helps with libido is because it binds to SHBG and keeps free test levels higher. IMO, proviron is the best compound there is.

There's your answer. The other thing it does is polish your body. If you're lean it makes you look a lot harder.
Use 50mg/day. If you're using it for libido then you can go as high as 150mg. But very few people need that much. Usually only unicks who do deca/tren cycles need that much. Like Ret.

Ulter said:
There's your answer. The other thing it does is polish your body. If you're lean it makes you look a lot harder.
Use 50mg/day. If you're using it for libido then you can go as high as 150mg. But very few people need that much. Usually only unicks who do deca/tren cycles need that much. Like Ret.

Now, now... let's leave the crazy Russian out of this... :p

I love proviron. really adds a degree of hardness to the body with its androgenic/ anit-estrogenic(ya thats a weird combo) properties. the SHBG inhibiting effect is great too.
take a Test, winny, tren,eq, proviron combo and you will hard and muscular FAST and usually have to dose less test than you normally would!!

TheRide said:
OK,

So, I have been reading up on Proviron for the past few days. I still don't get it? Outside of helping w/decreased libido while running nandrolone how can it help your cycle?

Specifically, how could it add to an EQ/Enanth cycle?
currently using with with prop,winny,tren, proviron s 50mgs ed

def increases my hardness, which is weird to describe...but if def makes u look much better

libido is crazy despite lower test from 700 to about 400mgs ew

awesome compound...def will use it with cutters and during pct

Wulfgar said:
I love proviron. really adds a degree of hardness to the body with its androgenic/ anit-estrogenic(ya thats a weird combo) properties. the SHBG inhibiting effect is great too.
take a Test, winny, tren,eq, proviron combo and you will hard and muscular FAST and usually have to dose less test than you normally would!!

Test, winny, tren, EQ, and proviron!! Hey...i'm doing this exact cycle right now! This is my first time using Proviron and so far i'm totally happy with the results. I got some before and after pics i'll post...i'm running it for 14 weeks and i'm at the end of week 1. Today in the gym I was getting crazy pumps and loving every minute of it! I'm using the proviron at 25mg ED throughout the entire cycle...should I bump it up or is 25mg good?

Top Bottom