Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is proviron any good?

abbeykroeter

They say proviron is a steroid, but this is suprising, as they sell it in drug stores, and it is rather easy to get. So if it is a steroid, can I use it as a first step into steroid use, as I have never used any steroids before, and would like to start slow and smooth. How much can I gain with it?

Proviron is a DHT derivative and is illegal without a prescription just like all other steroids.

Proviron alone won't do much. It's a very mild steroid and mainly androgenic. Where proviron really shines is in it's ability to lower SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). SHBG binds to steroids in the body and renders them useless. Proviron basically makes the other steroids you stack it with more effective.

Here is a good article for you to read on proviron and how it works: http://www.evolutionary.org/proviron-mesterolone

Proviron is a fantastic compound but it is not good to run it alone. It stacks great with deca for example. There are a lot of guys who run it with every cycle. If you are looking to ease into AAS, you want to run a test only injectable cycle or you could even start with SARMS as a legal alternative to AAS.

Well, I have been to eastern Europe, and they do sell it openly without any prescriptions, so I guess the OP is from these lands. It is quite a good compound, as it barely has any side effects at all, and it can improve the cycle quality. Personally, I also like it because it gives a boost in the bedroom, if you know what I mean, and it is great, especially when combined with a very good testosterone booster, such as HCGenerate ES. They work great together. However, for bodybuilding purposes, you won't notice much from it.

Top Bottom