Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Propecia with Juice???

1LeanMOFO

What kind of juice is ok with propecia?
Is Deca the only juice that you should not mix with propecia?

Thank for the help, Lean

As far as I know deca is the only roid that will acvtually accelerate hairloss when combined with it. If you are using it with test, or d-bol's or something your fine. What will your cycle look like?

I think Organon Canon meant that with anything else, besides Deca, Propecia(Finasteride) will not accelerate hair loss. It helps only with Testosteron.

Thanks for the help. So what you are saying it is ok to take propecia with everything except the deca and it will help control the hair loss?

Finasteride will accelerate hairloss if used with deca.

Finasteride will work to prevent hairloss by antagonising the 5-alphareductase enzyme (specificly 5AR II that is located in the scalp and the prostate) that converts testosterone and its derivitives to dihydrotestosterone. DHT is far worse on the scalp than testosterone but is more anabolic.

1mg per day can lower scalp DHT concentrations by 64%, however, 5mg doses per day only lower by 69% so dosses above 1mg per day are wasting money unless you just have it to spend. Overall DHT was reduced by 71% with 1mg and 72% with 5mg. DHT is more anabolic than testosterone so inhibiting testosterone's conversion to DHT will slightly inhibit gains.

Finasteride will work with dbol, EQ, methyltest, and halotestin as these are all testosterone analouges. However, 5AR has a very low affinity toward Dbol and EQ so finasteride probably won't have any signifigant influence.

Finasteride will have the opposite effect on nandralone analouges. Nandralone converts to DHN, dihydronandralone wich is much safer on the hair than nandralone. If you use finasteride with these, you will prevent them from becoming safe on the hair and in their original forms (nandralone) they are much harder on the hair than even DHT.
For these reasons, Finasteride will be counter productive with Deca, and Finaplex (trenbelone). These are the safest on the hair as long as you don't use Finasteride with them.

Finasteride will have no effect on Winstrol, Anavar, Anadrol, or Primobolan because they don't react with 5AR.

Nandralone and Tren are the safest on the hair as they convert to a harmless yet anabolic DHN. Primo and Anavar are the second mildest as they do not have much of an impact on androgenic activity within the scalp.

-Stew

Stew - that's one of the best posts I've read. Thanks for the info. I copied it to the Fina board also as I know there;s some interest there (I gave Elite board and Stew Meat the quotation).

Top Bottom