Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Propecia with Juice???

It's a news for me, that Trenbolone converts to DHN.......and is it a fact??? I find hard to believe it. Anecdotal evidence suggest that Tren by itself is pretty harsh on hair, about the same as dbol or Test...:rolleyes:

Nandralone and its analouges (trenbelone) are the safest on the hair. But even these can cause some hairloss.

-Stew

I have the research refrences from medical journals, but I'd rather not take all the time typing it up as I can't just copy and paste it... but if you insist, I can.

-Stew

Just post the name of the journals, year and number of issue , title and names of authors, and I will look it up myself. Thank you! :)

Six weeks ago I wouldn't have believed the tren thing either, but I'm on very high doses of tren right now and am having no problem with hairloss. I did experience some hairloss the last time I used it, but at the time I was using proscar and also high doses of winstrol. It was either some sort of tren/proscar interaction or the winny itself that caused the thinning.

BTW I'm using alot of saw palmetto and nizoral shampoo.

THe effect of finasteride on scalp skin and serum androgen levels in men with androgenetic alopecia. J Am Acad Dermatol 1999 Oct;41(4):550-4

Finasteride: a review of its use in male pattern hairloss. Drugs 1999 Jan; 57;(1):111-26

Relative importandce of 5 alpha reduction for the androgenic and LH inhibiting activitiesof ketosteroids. Steroids 1977 Mar;29(3):331-48

Testing for fluoxymesterone... Journal of Steroid Biochemistry 36(6):659-666

Relative binding affinities of testosterone and analouges, 19-nortestosterone, and their 5-alpha reduced derivitaves to the androgen receptor and other androgen binding proteins. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry 1982 17:653-60

Anabolic Steroids and competitive metabolism. Exp Clin Endocrinology 1986 Jul;87(2)125-32

Metabolism of anabolic androgenic steroids. Clin Chem. 1996 42:1001-20

-Stew

Top Bottom