Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo Depot / Winny question

lithium1189

Thinking of doing a cut stack of Primobolan depot and winny, wondering if the Winny would stack better with it in oral or inject, or either or, anyone have any experience stacking these 2?

Thinking of doing a cut stack of Primobolan depot and winny, wondering if the Winny would stack better with it in oral or inject, or either or, anyone have any experience stacking these 2?

hopefully you don't have much hair because if you do now you probably won't if you run these two together...

I love to stack primo and winny! This is my favorite regardless of what people say it do to your hairline. Just please add some test because after week 6 my libido was gone without it.

I love to stack primo and winny! This is my favorite regardless of what people say it do to your hairline. Just please add some test because after week 6 my libido was gone without it.

Did you run hcg??

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

I already have the primo, wondering what else would work aside from winny for a cut phase, I guess it would be a little harsh and I do like my hair lol. Any ideas? Ani maybe.

Top Bottom