Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PM Needtogetaas to join the exclusive Anabolic Alliance today!!!!

I said I dont want to SEE the message. Either opened or not, I am seeing the thread.

You are free to do whatever you want.

Sorry you feel that way bro. Now its a new group and we are happy to have it. So you will prob see some threads about it at first. After it has settled in you want see much on the board about it.

I think its good that members have something to enjoy and be a part of. Something to excite them. Why would you not want to see that?

Yes needto, I agree with you.

The only thing I disliked is what I said. Sometimes there are too many off-topics. I believe it should be used for steroid discussion, just like it's name. There has been too many advertisements going on lately. One advertises products, someone else advertises group, someone else does another thing and the forum is starting to be used for different goals.

Except these, I am happy to be member of your group. Dont get me wrong.
Looking forward to your forum by the way.

Thanks

I'm personally honored to be a member of the A.A. :)

I'm a pretty new guy around here, but in the short amount of time I've been here, Needto, dabuffguy and so many other members of the A.A have come through as the most helpful guys I've run across on the web...all are stand up bro's and the group is a great place to get some solid advice.

Hell..I've been going through page after page without even posting on the group till tonight just trying to assimilate everything! tons of great info...

quick question whats the point of having a group if your going to invite everyone who wants in? wouldnt u want select and specific pesons to join your group?

quick question whats the point of having a group if your going to invite everyone who wants in? wouldnt u want select and specific pesons to join your group?

One of the purposes of this group is to educate people about aas and training and give them some knowledge so that they don't post n00bish posts and be able to understand everything that goes on in the aas forums.

Needto is doing eveyone a favor by having a group where people can learn outside of the general aas forums.

If Needto decides to give newbs a chance to be in the group, then it's because he wants them to learn and he does that on the aas forums, through PMs, etc...

I don't understand where you feel there is something wrong with that?

One of the purposes of this group is to educate people about aas and training and give them some knowledge so that they don't post n00bish posts and be able to understand everything that goes on in the aas forums.

Needto is doing eveyone a favor by having a group where people can learn outside of the general aas forums.

If Needto decides to give newbs a chance to be in the group, then it's because he wants them to learn and he does that on the aas forums, through PMs, etc...

I don't understand where you feel there is something wrong with that?

because usually a group u want a specific type. Do u want shitty, medium, and great players on your team or do u want just great players? if u invite everyone its just goin to make it the same as the aas forum. more people isnt always good, it causes less organization. unless you just want a big group just to have a big group then more people is fine, but would be a pointless group.

because usually a group u want a specific type. Do u want shitty, medium, and great players on your team or do u want just great players? if u invite everyone its just goin to make it the same as the aas forum. more people isnt always good, it causes less organization. unless you just want a big group just to have a big group then more people is fine, but would be a pointless group.

Reread what I said.

This is a group put together by needto so people can learn and sahre ideas, before they say something pretty damn stupid in the aas forums and hurt themselves and others.

I know that members in the allaince are getting special attention by needto, because they are showing initiative and a willingness to learn.

That is something that we encourage.

Besides, Needto can moderate the group and still succeed at it if it had 1000 members. Trust me. I've seen him take control of shit in much worse situations ;)

There will be a degree of exclusivity. We barely have over 100 members. After this following week, we will probably end up only inviting certain members needto, hurricane and myself choose to invite by PM, or by referrals suggested from other members of the group. Right now, we are just getting off the ground and giving everyone a chance in. After this next week, most people who frequent EF will have seen enough of these threads and the Invite-All door will be closed. We will then knock on your door so-to-speak on an individual basis. That day may never come. It may not sem like a big deal, but I find that there is some information shared there that comes from a higher degree of competence from experienced members in all aspects of Bodybuilding and power lifting. AAS, weight training, diet, dutting, bulking.

Here in AAS everyone is allowed to speak their mind and any member of EF could come in here and suggest things. Holy Ghost comes to mind. Do you want people like him coming around your boards and filling it up with garbage and ridiculousness?

What if your threads had all the responses come from the Mods, mentors and veteran board members? (lol, I'm neither of these) The threads will be full of only the best advice and responses from the most respected and revered aas gurus in town. You don't have dilltdoey6969 talking about stuff and suggesting things he doesn't really know about, but says it just because that's what goofbucket407 said over at bodybuilngformo's.com or because that's what he saw on youtube.

anyways, it 3am. gotta finish up.

There will be a degree of exclusivity. We barely have over 100 members. After this following week, we will probably end up only inviting certain members needto, hurricane and myself choose to invite by PM, or by referrals suggested from other members of the group. Right now, we are just getting off the ground and giving everyone a chance in. After this next week, most people who frequent EF will have seen enough of these threads and the Invite-All door will be closed. We will then knock on your door so-to-speak on an individual basis. That day may never come. It may not sem like a big deal, but I find that there is some information shared there that comes from a higher degree of competence from experienced members in all aspects of Bodybuilding and power lifting. AAS, weight training, diet, dutting, bulking.

Here in AAS everyone is allowed to speak their mind and any member of EF could come in here and suggest things. Holy Ghost comes to mind. Do you want people like him coming around your boards and filling it up with garbage and ridiculousness?

What if your threads had all the responses come from the Mods, mentors and veteran board members? (lol, I'm neither of these) The threads will be full of only the best advice and responses from the most respected and revered aas gurus in town. You don't have dilltdoey6969 talking about stuff and suggesting things he doesn't really know about, but says it just because that's what goofbucket407 said over at bodybuilngformo's.com or because that's what he saw on youtube.

anyways, it 3am. gotta finish up.

thats the answer i was lookin for

Top Bottom