Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PM Needtogetaas to join the exclusive Anabolic Alliance today!!!!

dabuffguy

EXECUTIVE KARMA THIEF
EF VIP
Good bro's and broettes,

The Anabolic Alliance is in need of more members. Why do you need to join this group? I'll tell you why.

1) The Anabolic Alliance will have it's own special forum in a short time where all the best bro's knowledge can be shared amongst each other. For the time being, we are functioning via shoutbox. Knowledge is Power, and Power is what we seek in the gym. You want to step up your game? Come learn along with us as we all seek to improve our physiques and become the greatest bodybuilders, powerlifters and athletes we can possibly be.

2) Needtogetaas is the best bro in the world just about. How so? Well, he has discount hookups for about any supplement you can possibly need. What's beter than that? But, that's no the only reason. Needto is the most dedicated, knowledgable and most helpful person on the internet today. He goes out of his way, above and beyond to help us with whatever we may need. Anaboli Alliance members benefit greatly from his leadership.

3) We have gay shower parties. Oh, wait, no. No, we don't have those.

4) Anabolic Alliance members are all top notch good bros. There is no disrespect there. Upmost honesty, integrity and friendliness are observed at all times. Flaming of any kind is strictly forbidden and will results in the loss of the membership of that person who gets out of line. Are you tired of the arguing, the bitching and all the other garbage that goes on in forums around the internet? Get away from that here. You will be treated with respect, I personally will see to that. Any help you need will be addressed promptly, with knowledge and in a friendly matter. There are no dumb questions. We are all on different levels and are trying to improve ourselves. The Anabolic Alliance is the best place to grow.

Needtogetaas is our group President

Myself (dabuffguy) and Hurricane are the Group leaders.

There is no reason not to become a part of this group. Join today by sending needtogetaas a Private Mesage requesting membership. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Dabuffguy
Anabolic Alliance Group Leader

Karma whoreee. he wants the 100k needto will give him for each member :p

seriously, although I am in the group, I really dont want to see -- join AA message-- every few hours. :eek:

Karma whoreee. he wants the 100k needto will give him for each member :p

seriously, although I am in the group, I really dont want to see -- join AA message-- every few hours. :eek:

I could care less about karma. Although, karma is pretty sweet:p

I want people to have access to the best group on the net.

Good stuff guys. We are a tight group in the AA and I feel that promotes better discussions here on the regular boards. You guys join in.

awesome group .. tight knit group .. glad to be a member

Top Bottom