Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

planning new cycle, please check

wrestletib

i loved my test cyp cycle i ran previously for 10 week @ 400mg EW.

it is no my second week of pct, SUCKS.

i plan to start my cycle soon so im gathering my information/aas.

i decided i wanted to maybe try test ethanate @ 500 EW. 10 weeks.

but i also wanted to kick start my cycle on Oral D-bol.
question: how much ED and for how long?
question #2: will i have to include more for my PCT?

PCt wise, what should i use? i noramally would to nolva. However, i want to try something else, maybe clomid...
question: How much clomid?

last but not least, will i need HCG ?

CLIFFS:
-starting new cycle
-wanting to do test ethance 500EW for 10 weeks, kick start with oral Dbol.
-how much d-bol?
-want to try clomid for pct
-Do i need HCG?

wrestletib said:
i loved my test testosterone cypionate cycle i ran previously for 10 week @ 400mg EW.

it is no my second week of PCT - post cycle therapy - , SUCKS.

i plan to start my cycle soon so im gathering my information/anabolic androgenic steroids.

i decided i wanted to maybe try test ethanate @ 500 EW. 10 weeks. this is fine

but i also wanted to kick start my cycle on Oral Dianabol - methandrostenolone - .
question: how much ED and for how long? 30-40mg for 4 weeks is a decent 1st time dose
question #2: will i have to include more for my PCT? not sure what u mean here. more what?

PCt wise, what should i use? i noramally would to Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - . However, i want to try something else, maybe clomid...
question: How much clomid? 50mg weeks 1-2 and 25 weeks 3-4

last but not least, will i need HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - ? yes. but i know of bros that have gotten away ok with nolva and clomid

CLIFFS:
-starting new cycle
-wanting to do test ethance 500EW for 10 weeks, kick start with oral Dianabol - methandrostenolone - .
-how much Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ?
-want to try clomid for PCT - post cycle therapy -
-Do i need HCG?

see comments above

wrestletib said:
Can i replace the Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - i would normally use, and try clomid?

or use both.

i would say both if no hcg. u could try just clomid for 4 weeks but i wouldnt advise it. how well do you normally recover? have u had blood work done?

8and20 said:
i would say both if no HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - . u could try just clomid for 4 weeks but i wouldnt advise it. how well do you normally recover? have u had blood work done?

Yeah id use both for shore if i didnt have hcg .

You said your on wk2 off pct and starting again soon DONT rush it make shore your receptors and body are good and recovered or you wont get the most of your gear .

Good luck with pct they can suck !

Brad.

wrestletib said:
CLIFFS:
-starting new cycle
-wanting to do test ethance 500EW for 10 weeks, kick start with oral Dianabol - methandrostenolone - .
-how much Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ?
-want to try clomid for PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy -
-Do i need HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - ?

Oh bravo - Cliffs notes are a great idea.

Enjoy - just make sure there was enough time between cycles to normalize.

You will enjoy a Dianabol - methandrostenolone - kicker - good choice. I would say 20-30 mg/day for 4 weeks. Take care of your liver. Drink plenty of water. Split the dosage evenly throughout the day. You can take more, but I had good luck on just 20mg. And sides increase with dosage.

Also, maybe just nix the clomid & Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - for PCT - post cycle therapy - . Many guys swear by them, but they are not without their risks and sides. Might I suggest some hCG, Sustain Alpha and Post Cycle. I was skeptical at first, but this pct protocol worked just fine for me.

Also, consider a very low dose anti-e whilst on cycle and for the start of PCT - post cycle therapy - .

Enjoy.

Top Bottom