Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phosphatidylcholine Profile

Great article. This is a supplement I have been researching in depth lately. As great as the fat burning benefits of the supplement are, what really interests me about the supplement is it's ability to lower cortisol levels.

What really excites me about the supplement is that it would be a perfect supplement to take from people who suffer from adrenal fatigue from abusing stimulant based fat burners. Phosphatidylcholine will allow them to still burn fat, but with no stress on the adrenal glands because it contains no stimulants. In fact, it'll actually help repair the adrenal glands by the fact it can lower cortisol levels.

This supplement is not cheap. The fact N2guard contains a full 300mg dosage per serving is just one more way N2guard truly is the most complete liver aid and general health supplement on the market today.

This is a very interesting compound due to the 2 very different benefits......liver healing/protection, and spot fat loss.

This is just another reason why it is great to use N2Guard year round. As for the fat loss part, people are always asking about the possibility of it. Maybe this will be the next product out there that will have dramatic results.

This is a very interesting compound due to the 2 very different benefits......liver healing/protection, and spot fat loss.

This is just another reason why it is great to use N2Guard year round. As for the fat loss part, people are always asking about the possibility of it. Maybe this will be the next product out there that will have dramatic results.

The liver protection is insane, I cant even imagine not having a supplement like this as a bodybuilder for daily basis

Top Bottom