Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are personality changes with roids permanent?

Vaganchuk

A bodybuilder I know says that steroids can change your personality and how you behave - not in a bad sense, just as a fact. So I want to know if this is permanent, or only while you take them? I am thinking of using steroids to progress more, but this thing got me questioning this idea.

Here is a good article for you to read on steroids and roid rage: http://www.evolutionary.org/is-roid-rage-real-facts

Steroids increase aggression. That can turn some people into a A-hole but steroids themselves don't directly cause a change in personality or mood. What you do with that aggression is up to you. You can use it to channel it towards your workouts OR you can use it to become a prick.

Make sense? It's kind of how some people can become a A-hole when they drink and other people become really friendly and the life of a party.

Indeed, steroids will usually change your behavior, in one way, or another. Some get aggressive on roids, others start feeling like invincible gods. However, these changes take place only while you use those compounds, and they will disappear once you stop taking them. For instance, before a menstruation period women suffer hormonal changes, which make them behave strange. However, once the hormonal levels are back to normal, their usual behavior returns. The same thing happens here, since steroids are hormones, and this is the reason they are so addictive for those, who feel great on them.

Using steroids and being a part of this lifestyle are just experiences we have. Any experience in life will change the way you are.

Top Bottom