Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for gyno problematic cycle (( TEst , oxy, tren.) win , masteron)

andrecarrara

hi Guys,
My cycle started like this:

week 1-12 - test 800mg test400
week1-12 tren 300mg tri tren
week1-8 oxy 100mgED

taking nolva from week 1-3 , started feeling gyno coming .. changed to arimidex ..
on week 7 gyno got worse .. liquid coming out nipple when squeezed.. with help from
Lartinos and Needto ...stooped tren and oxy , reduced test to 400mg week and started 50mg winnyED and masteron 100ED..with letro 2.5mg ED..still wating on dostinex and formestane...
I ll be doing this for another 4 weeks and want to start to prepare myself for PCT..

Ive got nolvadex,clomid, arimidex and letro ...What esle do I need ???is there anything I should start taking from now?? HCG??
hope thats enough information
thanks and advance

hi Guys,
My cycle started like this:

week 1-12 - test 800mg test400
week1-12 tren 300mg tri tren
week1-8 oxy 100mgED

taking nolva from week 1-3 , started feeling gyno coming .. changed to arimidex ..
on week 7 gyno got worse .. liquid coming out nipple when squeezed.. with help from
Lartinos and Needto ...stooped tren and oxy , reduced test to 400mg week and started 50mg winnyED and masteron 100ED..with letro 2.5mg ED..still wating on dostinex and formestane...
I ll be doing this for another 4 weeks and want to start to prepare myself for PCT..

Ive got nolvadex,clomid, arimidex and letro ...What esle do I need ???is there anything I should start taking from now?? HCG??
hope thats enough information
thanks and advance

not sure you could even get hcg in time at this point bro. I would run hcgenerate 5 caps ed for the last 4 weeks of the cycle though. Forget even thinking about nolvadex. When the cycle is over start pct the same day and run it like this

1-4 clomid 25mg ed
1-2 formastane 4 pumps am and pm
2-4 formastane 2 pumps am and pm
1-4 unleashed and post cycle 3 caps each ed.

As for the gyno problem how is that coming along. Make sure you update me in pm's like I asked my friend. Will walk you through it step by step.

not sure you could even get hcg in time at this point bro. I would run hcgenerate 5 caps ed for the last 4 weeks of the cycle though. Forget even thinking about nolvadex. When the cycle is over start pct the same day and run it like this

1-4 clomid 25mg ed

As for the gyno problem how is that coming along. Make sure you update me in pm's like I asked my friend. Will walk you through it step by step.

will do. HCGEnarate is out of stock, will wait until some is available.. thanks again..

needtogetaas said:

1-4 clomid 25mg ed

Needto u told me before to use formestane as soon as I could to help with the gyno..got it today..should I start it now or just leave it for pct??

andrecarrara said:
Needto u told me before to use formestane as soon as I could to help with the gyno..got it today..should I start it now or just leave it for pct??

Just so it can be used as reference for others..got the awnser on pm..

Started formestane 4pumps am and pm
2 pumps am and pm for pct..

just out of curiousity would Formestane work on me if i have had gyno since i was a teen? im 32 now...i think i know the answer but thought i would ask....going to use it anyways since im starting a cycle of tes with my hgh

Top Bottom