Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral steroids

I am not a fan of thermogenics, like i said above.. i almost died on one... well maybe not died but i felt like such shit i had to take several days off from the gym which i HATE to do...... basically they made me feel naseous and gave me chest pains when i would lay down so will NEVER run them again... i mean whats the point of running them when you cannot even workout from feeling like shit?

diet and cardio if you need to shed a few pounds trumps thermogenics and is much healthier for the body. i remember when i was a powerlifter we would shed a few pounds before weigh ins the old fashioned way.. a sweater and several laps around the gym. now everyone wants to take something to lose the weight that is harsh on the heart.

your best bet is trim down then run a bulker. and then trim down.. then bulk.. that is the way to do it. not try to do both at the same time which is very difficult and can be dangerous. baby steps, you better understand 1 cycle isn't gonna make you into mr olympia.. it takes years and years to achieve a body you will be proud of.

running AAS is safe as long as you use moderation.. not just in dosage but also in length of time on. monitoring your vitals and blood work. you can cycle safely for years to come.

ok cool man thanks 4 the heads up gonna run a low dose of Dbol i think at the start rather than the anabol, probly do 1st 4 weeks of dbol and continue the sust through 4 10 weeks should be good 4 me to find my feet not gunna start till next year any way probably around april time, hopefully shoulder will be sorted soon and i can bulk up naturally before starting my cycle i stil lift but am trying to avoid any bench and over head lifts (my favourites) so i can strengthen my back up, i sit here every night with a bag of frozen brocoli on my shouder lol and am seeing an ostiopath so hopefully soon i can return to it properly.

Does any one advocate the usage of orals at the end of a cycle ? Aswell or instead of at the beginning ?

Thanks Stevesmi and others for your imput....

The dbol and sust will be fine together. Your pct sounds g2g too, and good for you bro.
I have never run an oral at the end of a cycle but there a lot of bros that do and would not do it any other way. I guess IMO it boils down to personnal preferance. Do you want the boost at the beginning of your cycle or at the end.
With running sust you really go either way. Sust has the fast acting esters in it and the longer acting esters too, so to me that would mean 6 of one and a half dozen of the other.
You could do it at the front end this time and then do the same cycle for your next round but put it at the back end and see which way you like it better too.

yeh that makes sense il try at the beginnig 4 now and like you say can always switch it round later and see what works. cheers evrybody 4 the help :)

Top Bottom