Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinion for cutting

molique73

Tren 700 a week
Eq 600 a week
Mast 800 a week
Prop 400 a week

Thoughts??

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Tren 700 a week
Eq 600 a week
Mast 800 a week
Prop 400 a week

Thoughts??

1) what are your stats?
2) already I see you're missing n2guard/cardarine

6'1 250 %12 and I'll look that stuff up now

2500 mg's a week is a freakin' big ass cycle, even for a guy your size.....stats are pretty good tho..

What are you trying to accomplish with THAT much juice? Couldn't you cut back the dose?

Tren 700 a week
Eq 600 a week
Mast 800 a week
Prop 400 a week

Thoughts??

Very similar to the cycle I just used for my last show.
525mg tren ace
525mg masteron prop
525mg test prop
1gram eq

My body fat was down to nothing. I only use AI's the month before the show as estrogen is synergistic with testosterone. Blocking it slows gains. But the month out from a show an AI gets you a very dry look. I used anastrozole at 1mg/ day.

Tren Dose seems a little high. I would swap the EQ for Primo also. I would revamp your cycle to this:

Test P 100mg EOD
Tren A 100mg EOD
Masteron P 200mg EOD
Primobolan 600mg per week
GW (Cardarine) 20mg ED
Winstrol 50mg ED

For on cycle supports and ancillaries run aromasin at 12.5mg ED, caber at 0.5mg twice per week, and N2guard daily

Follow this up with the proper PCT

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see link below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Thanks guys I appreciate it! Yeah I'm going for a contest prep, figured id give it a shot up on stage. I'm purchasing primo this week, I've heard nothing but great things & I looooveee eq lol stuff is amazing! I'll check out the links you guys sent also

Top Bottom