Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omn/Eq Good Stack? HELP!!!

Gear Head

I have been stacking Omn and Eq for 6 weeks now, and somebody just finished telling me that they counteract each other, and it's a bad stack. If so, what would you recommend for a good mass stack. I'm 21, weighing in at 190lbs. I would like to get up to at least 210 hard, before starting to cut.

A good CHEAP cycle for mass is reforvit-b with vet deca. Works well together. Did I mention it's cheap?? Anyway try 400-600mgs a week with the deca and 50mgs a day with the reforvit separated into 2 or 3 doses.
-Max

Test/eq is a great cycle. Whoever told you that is an idiot! How much are you taking. No gear counteracts each other. There might be some redundence, but they never work against each other.

Ya, dude. Im going to start taking that EXACT same cycle in about a month, and from what I have researched and heard from other people, it should work wonders to put on mass. What doses are you taking for each? Try to keep the eq at above 300mg/week, just to let you know.

As Lawnsaver said Test and Eq is a great stack. I use it with some D-Bol for the first 4 weeks and love it. As long as you keep the clean cals and protein high then you should grow like a weed. Best of luck!

M18

Cycle for omn/eq

For the first 5 weeks I was taking 1c of each per week, now I up'd it to 2cs of the test, and 1 of the eq per week. I plan on staying on this cycle for a total of 20 weeks. Am I in the right direction?

Omna @ 500/8wks
EQ @ 300-400/10wks
I'd not go as long as 20 wks. 10-12 at most without introducing a new AS. IMO

Top Bottom