Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it ok to inject Test into glutes with slin pin?

AMC22

Last thursday I used a 22G needle to inject 250 mg of test-E into my left glute... It has almost been a week and the left glute is much more swollen than the right and it painful to touch and sit .. First off is this cause for alarm and second is it alright to use a slin pin to inject a ML of Test into the glute..

Thanks guys

AMC22 said:
Last thursday I used a 22G needle to inject 250 mg of test-E into my left glute... It has almost been a week and the left glute is much more swollen than the right and it painful to touch and sit .. First off is this cause for alarm and second is it alright to use a slin pin to inject a ML of Test into the glute..

Thanks guys

You can use an insulin pin for it, good luck trying to get the oil through that needle. Probably not going to work.

Is the injection site warm to the touch?

hit your quads. it will take long to inject, you dont want the pin moving around that much. also, the quads are leaner, less likely of injecting into fat.

Slin pin to short will not be an im injection use 25g.x 1in willbe slow injecting but will work

iv had the same problem with my prop shots for weeks now its 200mg per ml so i put it down to the concentration of the test or maby high levels of alcohol in the gear. maby this is the same for you? i had to throw away about 7ml of my 20ml amp due to the pain! good job i have plenty of sust for my next cycle im going to swap over and see if pain stops. quad was swole from near top to below knee! bright red n couldnt bend it for a week! few other bros had same prob with the prop so i know it wasnt bad sites.

tomw said:
Slin pin to short will not be an im injection use 25g.x 1in willbe slow injecting but will work

I prefer a 25g 1" myself for quad and delt shots, draw with a 20 and shoot with that...forces you to go nice and slow...

no wont work as said above, too short too get into muscle and no matter how well you heat it up probably will not pass through.... I dont even like using a 25 gauge cause its a biatch unless its really heated up.. dont even try a slin pin for it bro..

littleb said:
no wont work as said above, too short too get into muscle and no matter how well you heat it up probably will not pass through.... I dont even like using a 25 gauge cause its a biatch unless its really heated up.. dont even try a slin pin for it bro..

ive done it before. its nothing different really. takes long, little swelling.

timtim said:
ive done it before. its nothing different really. takes long, little swelling.

I am not doubting you at all, but it would depend on the gear itself meaning the oil used,, and also the bf% you would need a low bbf% to be able to get slin pin into the muscle deep enough,,, just not worth it imo....

Any thoughts on the pain/sorness.... i can feel a little bump where the shot was put into the glute... think its just some swelling and should go down in another week or so?? Ive never had this happen in all of my injections into my glutes so wondering whats going on

Top Bottom